Wow very nice.

This is very nice. I love the forum categories the way you did it. My only dislike is the inability to quickly see latest posts but I suppose BD Widget Framework can solve that issue by placing it on the sidebar.

The latest posts still show on the nodes. Those are just forum categories.

Have a new project Sheldon if you want to do some custom work, paid. Just some basic css, color matching, and other stuff I suck at. PM me if interested.

Hi Sheldon, I'm looking for some custom work (color matching / css), I'm using drift theme of audentio. How can I contact you ? Thanks

=( do u block any mideleast ip ?! as i can access ur site with proxy from eu or usa but from UAE i cannot =(

anyway i will validate my profile now

I don't block anything. No add-ons, nothing I run would cause it from my site.

-- Wait, I do block 7 IP addresses... but they are from a known pirate and thief.

I don't block anything. No add-ons, nothing I run would cause it from my site.

-- Wait, I do block 7 IP addresses... but they are from a known pirate and thief.

i will send u my ip address

the problem in UAE or Gulf Area have shared IP some times some one block an ip and mine also blocked =_=

sorry to bother u

i will send u my ip address

the problem in UAE or Gulf Area have shared IP some times some one block an ip and mine also blocked =_=

sorry to bother u

Send away, but I am certain these are not anywhere close to a match to yours.

Send away, but I am certain these are not anywhere close to a match to yours.

T_T y its sayes " This webpage is not available "
and when i enter from my windows vps its ok i just replied there and verify my acc also =(
but from my pc i need proxy to enter ur site =(

If you PM me your IP, I can have a look. Your IP range might have been used by a spammer, so is black listed in our firewall. We do receive a lot of spam from UAE. I can white list your single IP
from the range if this is the case.

If you PM me your IP, I can have a look. Your IP range might have been used by a spammer, so is black listed in our firewall. We do receive a lot of spam from UAE. I can white list your single IP
from the range if this is the case.
i send the ip to @Sheldon but even that =( our ips is shared and dynamic so its will change

anyway i can open it from my vps

but thats strange that u get a spammer from UAE =\

i send the ip to @Sheldon but even that =( our ips is shared and dynamic so its will change

anyway i can open it from my vps

but thats strange that u get a spammer from UAE =\

UAE has had a spam increase of over 300% over the last few months compared to this time last year.

When I began my second website about the game Evolve, I knew I wasn't going to be able to afford a completely custom style like I did for my EverQuest site. So I began looking at pre-made styles and I settled for Quark by @Audentio after seeing it in use by @Sheldon.

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase the Evolve Style that @Sheldon built off of the UI.X format. I then requested he perform the changes to my site himself as he is the expert of his own design. @Sheldon not only performed this with extreme precision, but he also went above and beyond by tweaking additional sections not in his responsibility. He crafted a beautiful and artistic style and for that, I am grateful and honored. I would highly recommend anyone to get their own website @Sheldon-ized as his work will truly take your breath away. Fantastic work by a fantastic artist.

Top Bottom