Apologies, I had more PM's than I ever figured I would get. I will get to it and reply, I have a small backlog lining up right now....

To answer your question though, yes, I am still doing custom work.

I have him booked from now til early 2016 :D

[WIP] Post Rating Icon Replacement --> Font Awesome

If I could just figure out how to get a title to display as I want it, I'd have it down...

fapostratings.gif

Like the idea that I could change the colors, or one color for postitive, one for neutral, one for negative.

-- Could also easily do "star" ratings... .5 all the way to 5 if creative enough.

Looking for paid help setting up my user message info (postbit). Trying to set it up kind of like my vb postbits (see attachments) if this is something you would be interested in please let me know. Thank you

Attachments

• post.webp
    post.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 43
Seems simple enough. What issues are you having?

Just trying to add my on userranks, move the username, rank and title above avatar and center, make user info and avatar bigger amd username bold. Maybe a few more things to user info to make it look better. I have seen your work and i like it :)

Just trying to add my on userranks, move the username, rank and title above avatar and center, make user info and avatar bigger amd username bold. Maybe a few more things to user info to make it look better. I have seen your work and i like it :)

I was under the impression you have hired @Matthew Hawley to do work on your style.

Matthew Was Hired To Convert My VB Style To Xf. Which He done A Good Job. However Seeing Some Of Your Postbit Work I Like It. :)

Customization Service is closed for now, my skill is not up to par with the rest of the styling world.

Thanks.

Wanted postbit changed, nothing major, just enhanced a bit. Also wanted a way to start a convo from postbit.

..................ORIGINAL...................................ENHANCED

oedit.webp

Went with standard FA "envelope" since you can use two variations, and can be colored/resized accordingly.

Screenshot_4.webp

Last edited:
Wanted postbit changed, nothing major, just enhanced a bit. Also wanted a way to start a convo from postbit.

..................ORIGINAL...................................ENHANCED

View attachment 62104

Went with standard FA "envelope" since you can use two variations, and can be colored/resized accordingly.

View attachment 62106
Looks nice.
What happens if the username is very long and that the members restrict who can send PM?

Looks nice.
What happens if the username is very long and that the members restrict who can send PM?

It's the exact same thing as the edits used for a member_card.

As far as the username, if there are issues, simply change the placement.

Neither are an issue at place that had the customization, so not really looked into it much.

Top Bottom