Hi there Sheldon

We now have UI.X installed and would like some customization. I have already started a conversation with you. We would like to have this project by the end of the first trimester of 2014. Do you think we can interest you in working with us?

I think I have you added on Skype.

Saw @Brogan post here... thought I would see what I could come up with.

Obviously using UI.X by @Audentio as well.

Anywho, here is a quick throw together for my amusement:
Screenshot_10.webp

The "Race Hub" was a link forum (just going by a quick look at Clip The Apex), so wanted it to be left at top, and a bit different than the rest. His main discussion area seems to be "Formula One Discussion", so had it the focus point. The three to the side I thought were main components of that forum, so wanted to have them side by side with the main forum.

This area would be more forums, but I hadn't even brainstormed on what I thought I would do yet. Wanted to do something a bit different as far as alignment, and thought with the forums he had this might be a pretty decent opportunity.

--The image above is only the forum, I simply cut out the sidebar. However, with UI.X it has the ability for the sidebar to be toggled on/off, so for it to work with that, all I would have to do is have the images be slightly larger in width, and upon collapsing the sidebar it would still display correctly.

Anywho, my boredom strikes again.

Awesome work Sheldon! I really really love the 1 - 3 column arrangement with the full photo. Very unique, never seen it done like that before.

The only thing I think it needs is to perhaps be a bit less busy. I like all the photos, just think the text is a bit hard to read maybe. But maybe just me. Again, overall a huge fan as usual.

Awesome work Sheldon! I really really love the 1 - 3 column arrangement with the full photo. Very unique, never seen it done like that before.

The only thing I think it needs is to perhaps be a bit less busy. I like all the photos, just think the text is a bit hard to read maybe. But maybe just me. Again, overall a huge fan as usual.

Yeah, I know (about busy). I have tried to see what I could come up with differently(about 75 variations already today... hahahaha). All for fun though, let's me learn more at least.

That looks amazing!

I really like the idea of making one forum more prominent than the others, not something I would ever have thought of, nor considered, myself.

I'd better get on with finishing FT 1.4 so I can get (you) started on this :D

Wasn't exactly sure how to add in the next 3 forums for this category.. but this might do. Might have to hide something, or make some things smaller... dunno yet.

main.webp

Don't mind the sidebar, haven't touched it.

Lookin sweet. Thinking that large photo could be toned down a bit maybe, but the rest is damn near perfect :D

Just a recap of some of the work I have done (forum homes), or am in progress of doing. I have recieved a few PM's saying they weren't interested in reading through the entire thread.

buffshq.webp callofduty.webp ctawip.webp dj.webp familyguyfans.webp ps4forums.webp secforums.webp sportsdiscussion.webp

I will no longer be answering PM's about customization. I'm a bit tired of sifting through requests, and finding a bit are those that are just looking to rip me off of my time and work. If you are interested, feel free to post here.

I love the COD, Family Guy And Assassins Creed designs.
Definitely some of the best forum home pages I have seen.

Reactions: Bob
Agreed.
I don't think I've ever seen one with emphasis on one particular forum before and a non-uniform layout.

I was going to have the Featured Threads page as my new home page but after seeing that...

Top Bottom