• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Onimua. I just realized bbcode for comments is disabled. I would recommend adding it or at least offering admins an ACP option to enable it.
I'm not sure.. but I think I rmeember a code switch somewhere. You might want to start looking for a parseBbCode variable that's set to false. I may be wrong... but I thought I read that somewhere.

Reactions: Bob
reminder.
the blockmodul for jaxels portal is still not running.
I know it's not working properly yet. Haven't touched it yet due to events out of my control that warranted attention far more than this.
it is working on my system.
Not sure how considering I haven't made any changes yet. It may work, but I imagine the user information is being displayed incorrectly.
I know a block for recent entries was created for XenPorta, but was a widget made for Widget Framework?

Thanks, as always. (y)
I was under the impression someone made it, but if that's not the case then it'll be just one other thing I have to do when I can. I've been kept busy by a few things the last couple of weeks, so my attention is finally shifting back to the blog.

One thing at a time, peeps. ;)

I was under the impression someone made it, but if that's not the case then it'll be just one other thing I have to do when I can. I've been kept busy by a few things the last couple of weeks, so my attention is finally shifting back to the blog.

One thing at a time, peeps. ;)
You're right, I do apologise - It got buried in the Widget add-on thread (curse the lack of thread searching!)

Nifty widget add-on by XFacil.com, including [LN] Blog widget - Here
(I had to make a couple of changes in the post below)

Not possible to do so at the moment I think and I'm not sure how that add-on handles threads.

Like I mentioned earlier here, if you have any feature suggestions that you think might make it into Beta 4, suggest it now.

This weekend will be the last weekend before I close the feature list to new items for Beta 4, and new features will not appear in Beta 5/Release Candidate 1. I'm wanting to finally get this to stable. ;)

Any feature suggestions mentioned in the thread have been covered? Or would you like us to mention them again to be sure?

Like I mentioned earlier here, if you have any feature suggestions that you think might make it into Beta 4, suggest it now.

This weekend will be the last weekend before I close the feature list to new items for Beta 4, and new features will not appear in Beta 5/Release Candidate 1. I'm wanting to finally get this to stable. ;)

AR support :D

Any feature suggestions mentioned in the thread have been covered? Or would you like us to mention them again to be sure?
If you made a suggestion and it seemed doable, I've already filed a ticket away in my personal work area but will also comb the thread for suggestions. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be in Beta 4, it just means it's on my TODO list for some version in the future.

If you feel there's something that hasn't been suggested yet, go ahead and do so. :)

AR support :D
I'll smack you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom