CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
That doesn't help does it... Dont need silly comments when i am trying to get it to work thanks.

Thanks, but it wasn't a silly comment. It simply isn't set up correctly. What else could I have said? If you go back and read the instructions, and follow them, I can guarantee that it will work as advertised.

Thanks, but it wasn't a silly comment. It simply isn't set up correctly. What else could I have said? If you go back and read the instructions, and follow them, I can guarantee that it will work as advertised.
Maybe ask what options i have them set to ect not just "you havnt got it set up correctly" not like you really, you have been generally been helpful with me in the past.

Maybe ask what options i have them set to ect not just "you havnt got it set up correctly" not like you really, you have been generally been helpful with me in the past.

The directions are there. The only possible thing I could do is copy/pasta what is already in the guide in here.

I'm not sure what is expected. This reminds me of why I prefer not to reply to anyone.

If that's how you're going to respond to people trying to help you, good luck.
Well come on your not here to be taking sides its that simple, i will contact Mike you seem to always have an issue with me dont you when other staff are normally helpful.
I did not come on here to ask for help to be told its not set up properly, i came on for help on what i have done wrong. I have followed the instructions and for some reason it is not showing... I will un-install and try again see if that helps me and i will re try the settings again.

Support for a add-on has nothing to do with being a staff member. Maybe less attitude and more willing to listen would have helped you install it correctly.. just sayin'
No troll like comments hey, let the thread get back to support for others, its over now...

Top Bottom