XF 2.2 Thread Title Background Image for Featured Threads?

DTS

Hi guys. I'm trying to figure out how to use an image from a thread as a background image in the thread title. Here's an example:

featuredthread.webp

On that forum they're doing this with 'News" or "Featured" threads, and that's something I would like to do on my forum. I've been using ThemeHouse's Featured Threads add-on and it works great but it doesn't do this. The TH add-on let's you select an image from the thread as a featured image, which it uses on the Featured Threads page and in the Featured Threads sliders, but it doesn't insert the designated image into the background of the title on the thread page, as shown here. So I'm thinking they are using some other add-on to get this effect, but I can't seem to find one that does this. I've even clicked on the links for the add-ons credits at the bottom of their forum page and can't find any resources that do this from any of those credited developers. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there are a couple of other addons that do similar functions, search for "covers"

I'm sure there are a couple of other addons that do similar functions, search for "covers"

That's it! Thank you so much for the help :)

Top Bottom