California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Court notes that the Settlement Agreement and Mutual Release must still be executed by the parties,and further notes that it is provided therein that within five (5) business days of the parties execution of the document, Plaintiff shall file a Notice of Dismissal With Prejudice

It's not quite over yet - the agreements and releases need to be executed and the notice of dismissal (with prejudice) still needs to be filed by the plaintiff. It's all theoretically just paperwork, but it still needs to be done.

It's not quite over yet - the agreements and releases need to be executed and the notice of dismissal (with prejudice) still needs to be filed by the plaintiff. It's all theoretically just paperwork, but it still needs to be done.
True.

Maybe it's at a stage where it could still fall through at the last minute...

I wouldn't want an official announcement until a) the ink is dry and b) we know what the future will now bring (even vaguely)

believe me: it won't fail. They won't make an agreement which takes several days and 2 flights to california just to break it on formality.

It is over. And it is good, that it is over.

believe me: it won't fail. They won't make an agreement which takes several days and 2 flights to california just to break it on formality.

It is over. And it is good, that it is over.

Where did you get info they flew to California? I thought it was via conference call.

case.settled.vBulletin.vs.Xenforo.webp

Full and Complete settlement of the litigation.o_O
Didn't expect that.

I'll just say I'm glad it's over, hope it was resolved in a way that benefits us all (especially KAM obviously), however I have a strange, sinking feeling I'm not going to like the results. Hope I'm wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom