California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO ALL PARTIES AND THEIR ATTORNEYS OF RECORD:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Defendants XenForo Limited and Kier Darby
hereby withdraw their pending motion for summary judgment in light of the Court’s
granting Plaintiff vBulletin Solutions, Inc.’s motion for leave to file a second amended
complaint.

:(

It has to be withdrawn as the court/judge have gave VBSI more time to add more false claims. VBSI will add more claims, Pam will knock them down. Then they can re-apply the motion to dismiss.

Id of prefered to have the current claims demolished and done with first :D

Go Encourage Them, Secure Extra XenForo licenses... hmm. Perhaps not.

Here is a few mate.

Buy Xenforo, Buy Justice!
Buy Xenforo, to sock it to the other guys!
Buy Xenforo, to fight bulling!
Buy Xenforo from the little guys to stop corporate greed!!

I shall stop now. LOL

Edit:
I had to add this one for the lulz.
Buy Xenforo from the little guys to stop corporate greed!!(We are the 99%) HAHAHAHA

What richness are you talking about ? I am working very hard to provide my families needs. Now i have to spare tons of lawyer costs which i should be spending to my daughter.
It's not just the money. I haven't seen anything yet that would make any person remotely believe that Mert in any way supported some alleged conspiracy to defraud IB and vBSI (which also didn't exist.) Since money means absolutely nothing to the executives, they simply write it off as another expense without any regard for the fact that Mert must now:
  • find and interview attorneys
  • retain an attorney
  • waste a tremendous amount money litigating what all parties know is a crock
  • waste huge amounts of his life creating a defense to answer
  • waste more huge amounts of life trying to show the judge why this entire charade is the world's biggest farce
It's enough to make me lose my appetite.

It's not just the money. I haven't seen anything yet that would make any person remotely believe that Mert in any way supported some alleged conspiracy to defraud IB and vBSI (which also didn't exist.) Since money means absolutely nothing to the executives, they simply write it off as another expense without any regard for the fact that Mert must now:
  • find and interview attorneys
  • retain an attorney
  • waste a tremendous amount money litigating what all parties know is a crock
  • waste huge amounts of his life creating a defense to answer
  • waste more huge amounts of life trying to show the judge why this entire charade is the world's biggest farce
It's enough to make me lose my appetite.

What sense does it make for Mert to screw over vBulletin when he is the programmer of the software vBSEO in which if vBulletin fails then Merts income fails. Does not make sense to me. That's like burning a bridge you need to cross at a later time.

What sense does it make for Mert to screw over vBulletin when he is the programmer of the software vBSEO in which if vBulletin fails then Merts income fails. Does not make sense to me. That's like burning a bridge you need to cross at a later time.
Mert likely benefitted from XenForo about as much as that "nice kid" (Fabian S.) named Colin Frei. None of this makes sense to a conscientious, honest, ethical human being. This is why the level of malice has been turned up several notches and makes the stomach turn. IB seems to be going to the wall with an attempt to litigate everyone into submission hoping that innocent lives and millions of dollars can be wasted so long as there is scorched earth everywhere -- that J. Real will play passive justice for as long as possible and cause all the other parties to bow out due to financial waste. And that's the sick joke. vBulletin will be completely destroyed too win or lose. Who do you think will be forced to pay the legal fees for all of this? The license holders. Millions of dollars going to lawyers instead of into the product.

Everything is panning out the way I was expecting it to (both good and bad turns). I still remain confident of a favorable outcome. I just wish the vb team would focus more on their own product and bringing value to the table of their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom