Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I once read somewhere that many power naps are way more efficient than a full night's sleep. Could use a nap just about now.

Syndol updated Bookmarks with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.0

What's new:
  • Updated to work with the latest version of the Showcase add-on. Requires Showcase version 1.3.0 or newer. If you are already using Showcase, be sure to upgrade it first.
  • A couple of template edits.
Upgrade Instructions:
  1. Upload the folder 'Upload/library/Bookmarks' to your server, overwriting the old one.
  2. Upgrade the addon-Bookmarks_120.xml

Read the rest of this update entry...

You should have received an email. If not, then please PC me an updated email address.

The link to bookmark stuff isn't showing in posts or profile posts. Disabling for now.

The link to bookmark stuff isn't showing in posts or profile posts. Disabling for now.
Really? A useless one line comment with a knee-jerk reaction to your issue.
DRE, I think you've been around long enough to know what to do about it.
Since it has worked for you before, then obviously you've changed something on your forum recently to cause the link to disappear (most likely the message template is missing the default hooks).

As your comment does not provide any information and you do not seem to be asking for help, I must assume you are happy with your decision to disable the add-on.
Good day.

Dunno whats wrong with it. Can you add support for Better Blogs please? Would like to bookmark entries and comments.

When @Waindigo privacy groups installed.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function isChanged() on a non-object - library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Account.php:250
Generated By: Richard, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError() #1 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(44) "account/privacy-save" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(23) { ["visible"] => string(1) "1" ["receive_admin_email"] => string(1) "1" ["show_dob_date"] => string(1) "1" ["show_dob_year"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_view_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_view_profile"] => string(7) "members" ["allow_post_profile_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_post_profile"] => string(8) "followed" ["allow_poke_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_poke"] => string(7) "members" ["allow_receive_news_feed_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_receive_news_feed"] => string(8) "followed" ["allow_send_personal_conversation_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_send_personal_conversation"] => string(7) "members" ["allow_view_identities_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_view_identities"] => string(8) "everyone" ["allow_view_blog_enable"] => string(1) "1" ["allow_view_blog"] => string(8) "everyone" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" ["save"] => string(12) "Save Changes" ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/account/privacy" ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json" } }

Not sure which end the error is on :)

Its this add-on - whenever an error is generated when saving the privacy settings. I'll get a fix out ASAP.

@Shelley, thanks but people might start to think I'm paying you to keep posting positive comments :D

It's a good thing I don't care what people think. I thank the author, rate the product as I see fit by the service provided and the support given and you have provided exceptional well on both accounts. Next time though I'll shake things up a little and thank you in a way with a swift kick up the backside. :LOL: I think I'm going to like the latter much much better than a plain ole "thank you Syndol" post. Be sure to bend over the next time you make the next update. I should probably stop typing now. :love::)

I got this working again. I made no changes other than completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

@Syndol
In the default style, I notice that the bookmark navigation has a dropdown arrow while other menu does not.
What do I have to do to remove the arrowWidget icon?
Screen Shot 2013-09-09 at 5.41.21 PM.webp

In the default style, I notice that the bookmark navigation has a dropdown arrow while other menu does not.
What do I have to do to remove the arrowWidget icon?
In template bookmarks_visitor_tab
Replace (second line):
PHP:
<a href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}" rel="Menu" class="navLink accountPopup">
With:
PHP:
<a href="{xen:link account/bookmarks}" rel="Menu" class="navLink NoPopupGadget">

This is the error I get when moving a thread to a subforum that uses xenporta.

ErrorException: Undefined index: join - library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php:16 Generated By: Dre Sage, 2 minutes ago Stack Trace #0 /home/blah/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Post.php(16): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/blah/publi...', 16, Array) #1 /home/blah/public_html/library/Bookmarks/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(26): EWRporta_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(19967) #2 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Bookmarks_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionMove() #3 /home/blah/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/blah/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main} Request State array(3) { ["url"] => string(50) "http://8thos.com/threads/anonymous-pics.19967/move" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(6) { ["prefix_id"] => string(1) "0" ["title"] => string(14) "Anonymous Pics" ["node_id"] => string(3) "193" ["create_redirect"] => string(0) "" ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1" ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********" } }

Top Bottom