• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[8wayRun.Com] XenPorta (Portal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've fixed this before but I can't remember how I did it. I installed xenportal and now have two home links in my navigation. Anyone know how to remove one of them?

I know I've fixed this before but I can't remember how I did it. I installed xenportal and now have two home links in my navigation. Anyone know how to remove one of them?

Go to Admin Panel -> Options -> Basic Board Information -> Home Page URL Leave it blank to not show XenForo's default home tab.

Really nice work on this mate.

2 questions:

1) How do I change the tab name to something other than 'Home'?
2) The Twitter box is white and I am using a dark skin, Is there a setting to change the Twitter theme or do you modify CSS to style the Twitter feed?

Unless you made a CSS change the twitter box should automatically change colors with your skin.

If you go to my site, a light skin is used by default. You can go to the style chooser in the footer and change to a dark skin, then the twitter block will change colors.

Unless you made a CSS change the twitter box should automatically change colors with your skin.

If you go to my site, a light skin is used by default. You can go to the style chooser in the footer and change to a dark skin, then the twitter block will change colors.
It does the same on mine too.

1. ACP > Options > XenPorta > check the box Break Out of Context Container
2. part of #1

Jaxel, I just did an upgrade of XenForo, and now, the above instructions don't get rid of the background on the Portal so that I can see between the boxes.
I'm not sure what to do?

Jaxel, I just did an upgrade of XenForo, and now, the above instructions don't get rid of the background on the Portal so that I can see between the boxes.
I'm not sure what to do?
You have to upgrade Flexile too.

Sorry i meant to say that the twitter block is showing white for me
Very nice style!

It looks like you explicitly set the color somewhere, rather then using the color palette. Or if you did use the color palette, you are using a non-default color for that background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom