ZeroHour Style [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

ZeroHour Style (version 1.1.3) - A wicked gaming style!

ZeroHour is absolutely one of the most wicked dark designs ever created for Xenforo...hands down! Perfect for a gaming site with massive attention to detail and too many little touches to mention, you'll just have to check it out and see for yourself! All of our styles utilize our Xenomorph Framework which gives you over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more!

Fixed width style at...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
John, I know you recently sold @RazorThemes but I have no place "relevant" to post this on xenForo...

ZeroHour's a nice skin, but, if you're (I'm talking to the new owner) going to charge $39 dollars, and have pages that show, I donno.... THIS...

ZeroHour.webp

Then you should consider fixing it, or reduce the price back to $25 USD.

I have been debating whether I should renew the skin, or not since December, then I see this..

John, I know you recently sold @RazorThemes but I have no place "relevant" to post this on xenForo...

ZeroHour's a nice skin, but, if you're (I'm talking to the new owner) going to charge $39 dollars, and have pages that show, I donno.... THIS...

View attachment 64267

I have been debating whether I should renew the skin, or not since December, then I see this..
John is completely retired from forums now, so he'll never see this.

Also, that issue is because the 1.2 update broke the login/register overlay and I'm unsure if a fix was ever posted for it.

I know that. There isn't a ZeroHour thread by the new ownership, yet. So, I'm using this thread to communicate with the new owner, whoever it may be.

Nice find, @Steve F! :)

I think the new owner has only uploaded XenFracture and then linked all of the other styles in the additional resources field.

View attachment 64267

Hey Carlos, thanks for tagging me, I just came across this deleted thread. I'll add this to my list of bug fixes. Feel free to send any other bug reports to contact@razorthemes.com or post to http://razorthemes.com/community/ so I am sure to see them.

Fixing bugs and improving overall theme quality is my #1 priority upon taking over from John. For example, right now I'm working with @patrick91 to fix responsive layout issues that exist in several of the themes. We did the first Responsive Update release to xenFracture on Thursday and it's been a massive improvement. You can see several fixes if you compare xenFracture vs. xenFracture Light demo on mobile. We'll be updating the remaining themes for responsive soon.

Btw, the best place to reach me is directly on razorthemes.com. I only check these Xenforo forums once or twice a week and likely wouldn't have seen this thread at all if you hadn't tagged me.

Cheers,
Ben

Hey Carlos, thanks for tagging me, I just came across this deleted thread. I'll add this to my list of bug fixes. Feel free to send any other bug reports to contact@razorthemes.com or post to http://razorthemes.com/community/ so I am sure to see them.

Fixing bugs and improving overall theme quality is my #1 priority upon taking over from John. For example, right now I'm working with @patrick91 to fix responsive layout issues that exist in several of the themes. We did the first Responsive Update release to xenFracture on Thursday and it's been a massive improvement. You can see several fixes if you compare xenFracture vs. xenFracture Light demo on mobile. We'll be updating the remaining themes for responsive soon.

Btw, the best place to reach me is directly on razorthemes.com. I only check these Xenforo forums once or twice a week and likely wouldn't have seen this thread at all if you hadn't tagged me.

Cheers,
Ben
Thank you for the prompt response. I don't know who you are, or what your habits are, so I just brought it over here to make sure everyone knows what's up. :)

Anyhow, since you've made things clear, I'll go ahead and start using your site for support requests. :)

Thank you for the prompt response. I don't know who you are, or what your habits are, so I just brought it over here to make sure everyone knows what's up. :)

Anyhow, since you've made things clear, I'll go ahead and start using your site for support requests. :)

Looking forward to it! You can read more about me and my background here - http://razorthemes.com/community/index.php/topic/587-disappointed/#entry2942

Btw, I forgot to mention - existing customers such as yourself are grandfathered in to keep the $25 annual renewal price as a thank you for your ongoing support. If you have any troubles renewing at the $25 price please let me know!

Top Bottom