1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZeroHour Style [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by John, Mar 1, 2013.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

John submitted a new resource:

ZeroHour Style (version 1.1.3) - A wicked gaming style!

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  2. John

John Well-Known Member

3. John

John Well-Known Member

4. John

John Well-Known Member

5. John

John Well-Known Member

6. John

John Well-Known Member

7. John

John Well-Known Member

8. John

John Well-Known Member

9. John

John Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
  10. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

John, I know you recently sold @RazorThemes but I have no place "relevant" to post this on xenForo...

ZeroHour's a nice skin, but, if you're (I'm talking to the new owner) going to charge $39 dollars, and have pages that show, I donno.... THIS...

Then you should consider fixing it, or reduce the price back to $25 USD.

I have been debating whether I should renew the skin, or not since December, then I see this..
  11. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

John is completely retired from forums now, so he'll never see this.

Also, that issue is because the 1.2 update broke the login/register overlay and I'm unsure if a fix was ever posted for it.
  12. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

13. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

14. oman

oman Well-Known Member

I think the new owner has only uploaded XenFracture and then linked all of the other styles in the additional resources field.
  15. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

Hey Carlos, thanks for tagging me, I just came across this deleted thread. I'll add this to my list of bug fixes. Feel free to send any other bug reports to contact@razorthemes.com or post to http://razorthemes.com/community/ so I am sure to see them.

Fixing bugs and improving overall theme quality is my #1 priority upon taking over from John. For example, right now I'm working with @patrick91 to fix responsive layout issues that exist in several of the themes. We did the first Responsive Update release to xenFracture on Thursday and it's been a massive improvement. You can see several fixes if you compare xenFracture vs. xenFracture Light demo on mobile. We'll be updating the remaining themes for responsive soon.

Btw, the best place to reach me is directly on razorthemes.com. I only check these Xenforo forums once or twice a week and likely wouldn't have seen this thread at all if you hadn't tagged me.

16. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Thank you for the prompt response. I don't know who you are, or what your habits are, so I just brought it over here to make sure everyone knows what's up. :)

Anyhow, since you've made things clear, I'll go ahead and start using your site for support requests. :)
  17. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

Looking forward to it! You can read more about me and my background here - http://razorthemes.com/community/index.php/topic/587-disappointed/#entry2942

Btw, I forgot to mention - existing customers such as yourself are grandfathered in to keep the $25 annual renewal price as a thank you for your ongoing support. If you have any troubles renewing at the $25 price please let me know!