XF 1.3 Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception

TDUBS

Hello,

I just started getting this error and continues with them on and on:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Got error 28 from storage engine - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

#0 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT post...', 527, 2)
#3 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Post.php(230): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT post...', 'post_id', 527)
#4 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(68): XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsInThread(527, Array)
#5 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/forumadm/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/forumadm/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

I tried repairing the database then rebuild all the caches in case there was something wrong with that but as expected there wasn't anything wrong with it and these errors are still ocurring. I am using cPanel web hosting as well.

Thanks! :)

Your storage space is full, no free space left.
You (or your host) needs to find out what has taken up all your drive resources and/or allocate more or remove files you don't need.

Top Bottom