• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

YouTube Playlist BB Code Media Site 1.0.0

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Chris Deeming submitted a new resource:

[Xen Media Gallery] YouTube Playlist BB Code Media Site - Adds a BB Code Media Site to your forum that allows the embed of YouTube videos

It was suggested by Kintaro over at http://xenmediagallery that I should support the embed of YouTube playlists.

As Xen Media Gallery supports BB Code Media sites, it was pretty straight forward to set up a new site to allow the Gallery to support this.

The end result is this: http://xenmediagallery.com/media/testing-a-youtube-playlist.164/

It allows you to use a YouTube playlist URL like this:...
Read more about this resource...

Shelley

OIC - I was about to download and thought I'd need the gallery. Great stuff will give this a try later will def have a use for this, thanks Chris.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I've edited the thread title and hopefully made it more clear in the post that it's not exclusively for the gallery.

It's just a normal BB Code Media Site.

Please forgive my ignorance, i need some help.

I install it but I don't see any "Media" tab
Obviously my poor English don't help. What else should I Do?
What i need is to have another tab (apart form the existing, Home - Forum - Members) named media and in there to share a you tube channel or videos..

Thanks!
www.my2cv.gr

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
This add-on adds an additional BB Code Media site so that when you paste a YouTube playlist URL into a post, it will automatically display a YouTube video player that plays all of the videos in that playlist.

You could buy Xen Media Gallery if you want a media section. It's worth every penny, especially with the user albums and other new features coming in the 1.3 update. :)
No doubt but I can't afford it now.. I was looking for something that can support You tube only and basically offered for free..
Thanks though