You're all jealous~

That site is probably the best recipe site I've found; You can filter by ingredient (As well as exclude ingredients, which I need because I'm allergic to chicken, chocolate and a few spices), dietary needs, and many other things.

Its got a lot of recipes, and I've been trying different ones a few times a week to see how they come out, and to see what I'd change.

That site is probably the best recipe site I've found; You can filter by ingredient (As well as exclude ingredients, which I need because I'm allergic to chicken, chocolate and a few spices), dietary needs, and many other things.

Its got a lot of recipes, and I've been trying different ones a few times a week to see how they come out, and to see what I'd change.

I like very like chicken and spices, and almost crazy about chocolate.
That site looks great, I've added it to my favorite sites. ;)

I like very like chicken and spices, and almost crazy about chocolate.
That site looks great, I've added it to my favorite sites. ;)

I hate you.

I love chocolate, but if theres to much cocoa in it, my throat swells and I get a trip to the hospital which is never fun.

I still eat it though ;).

I hate you.

I love chocolate, but if theres to much cocoa in it, my throat swells and I get a trip to the hospital which is never fun.

I still eat it though ;).

I really feel for you. :)
But hey, there are a lot of other things that I don't like or even can't stand. Also there many kind of foods that are very delicious and far better than chicken and chocolate.
It's just fact that 'forbidden fruit are sweet'. ;)

Top Bottom