You know you're hooked on XenForo when...

I knew I was addicted to XF when -

- I was losing sleep because of XF

- My family started monitoring my eating and sleeping because of "your new toy"

- The tabs on the left of Firefox are around 4 or 5 deep blue XF tabs

- so notification emails are a problem because more than half arrive well AFTER I've refreshed the thread and read the new posts so my inbox gets cluttered

- when the tabs on the left of Firefox are around 4 or 5 deep blue XF tabs and another 6 or so are Wordpress tabs because I'm learning WP because I need proper Pages to go with XF

- when the tabs on the left of Firefox are around 4 or 5 deep blue XF tabs and another 6 or so are Wordpress tabs- and I'm using Standby mode when I go to bed instead of closing down because it takes too long to start up when I wake up and I want those tabs to auto-open

- notification emails haunbt me with that ghastly threat to cut me off and I beg for an option to disable it and get ignored ... but I STILL love XF

- when XF becomes a normal part of vocabulary not just for me but for everyone I know

- when terror mounts because I haven't found a coder yet to do my crucial mod so maybe i can't be a proper Xffer .... (finally found coder xffew!)

- when I'm searchiong domains starting with XF when I don't even need one

- when I was researching the law on copyright because my darling devs were being threatened

- when I'm scared to death of transferring a live project to XF because I've never done an import before and I barely know how to use phpMyAdmin but when it's gold I'll do it ohgoddess I'll do it

- when I'm sitting here at 3.30am yet again writing XF clicking Likes checking designs and add-ons with sleeping cats all around me and all those important jobs not done

- when that small acronym XF stands 50ft high glowing in the night sky ....

but since Oct 5 I'm improving slightly and beginning to get a life again.

You get the, "you have to wait so many seconds before posting your next message warning"

I have never done this till I started posting on XF more frequently :D

Top Bottom