• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[you] hack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were the files supposed to be added to the library folder? I did this, ran the xml and for the following error

Please enter a valid callback method.

Were the files supposed to be added to the library folder? I did this, ran the xml and for the following error

Please enter a valid callback method.

Make sure you have a "CemZoo" folder inside your library folder. If not, that means it was not uploaded correctly.

Code:
<ROOT>
   /library
      /CemZoo
         /You

Yes, plus the listener php on the end

Code:
<ROOT>
  /library
      /CemZoo
        /You
          /Listener.php
I just installed that on a fresh XenForo installation and it seems to work correctly. Double-check the case of the folder names, as it would be case-sensitive. I downloaded my hack attached here and installed that, so it should work.

Case is exactly as you have put it up. You'll probably gather if you've read any of my recent posts im not the sharpest tool in the box, but this all seems pretty straight forward so im really not sure where im going wrong!

Theres most definetly 2!

first image shows the first one, second image shows the contents after i opened it

Attachments

• library1.webp
    library1.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 45
  • library2.webp
    library2.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 46
That's definitely not correct.
At some point you have uploaded some files to your library folder.

This what the default root and library directories should look like.

root.webp library.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom