You gotta <3 eBay

Caliburn

Man, you really have to love eBay sometimes. Once in a great while, some random person sells something without knowing the 'real' market value of it. If you're paying attention, you can jump at these opportunities.

I just purchased a Nikon D3X on eBay for $1600.00! It's an $8000.00 camera. Anyhow, the camera is used but appears to be in great condition. And the seller had a good reputation. This isn't my first rodeo. But yeah, I just wanted to scream out about this. I'm excited! :D

WOW~!! Playboy or some adult magizine studio would want to higher you with that camera!

Make us some bucks! :cool:

WOW~!! Playboy or some adult magizine studio would want to higher you with that camera!

Make us some bucks! :cool:
Why work for them when I could just open my own company? ^^;

So I got this camera coming. And I can't wait. What kind of pictures should I take with it?

Man, you really have to love eBay sometimes. Once in a great while, some random person sells something without knowing the 'real' market value of it. If you're paying attention, you can jump at these opportunities.

I just purchased a Nikon D3X on eBay for $1600.00! It's an $8000.00 camera. Anyhow, the camera is used but appears to be in great condition. And the seller had a good reputation. This isn't my first rodeo. But yeah, I just wanted to scream out about this. I'm excited! :D
I was already jealous of your avatar, and now you've thrown this into the mix. Stop hurting me! :p

I wish I could afford to play such a risky game. :p Or maybe I'm' just too cynical.
I've played the eBay game many times, only been burned twice in 12 years (one of them a minor burn). you just have to be careful.

Top Bottom