XWiki [Deleted]

Yes thats a big Problem.
The class menu is used from XF global.

Can someone else please test this with the original XF style?

We have this fixed and will be releasing it in an update soon. In the meantime, you can resolve the editor issues by adding the following to your extra.less template

Less:
.wikiEditor-ui .oo-ui-iconElement-icon {
    display: inline-block !important;
}

.wikiEditor-ui .menu {
    display: block;
    opacity: 1;
}

.wikiEditor-ui-toolbar .page-characters div span {height: auto;}

Hi @ThemeHouse ,

I´ll give it an other try.. We are experiencing quit a lot of trouble with common Wiki Extensions. One of the most annoying ist that the "wiki editor" is not functioning while using the xwiki skin. It appears but you won`t be able to open any submenu like the Heading Menu:
View attachment 209371

Just beginning to configure our XWiki. Uploaded the extension to the respective folder, added wfLoadExtension( 'WikiEditor' ); to the localsettings.php and instantly I only see blank pages. Am I doing somethingwrong here?

Just curious: anyone else around, having XLink and XPress setup in line with XLink and no remote accounts are generated in the wiki and the user promotion query is failing?

We have decided that the best way to support clients looking to purchase XPress, XWiki, and Topics, is to conduct the installation more like we would a project. We can then help install XPress and XWiki on existing platforms, help with basic configuration, and assist in resolving server errors that may occur. This approach for XPress, XWiki, and Topics will enable us to provide a better experience to new customers based on their particular configuration and goals. We will continue to provide support to existing customers and have lowered the renewal price of XWiki and XPress from the recent increase.

Last edited:
Question for owners/users, please.
Has someone XF2 and Mediawiki running without a style from TH, just with the default style?
Is this a solution without quirks and problems? (Means that the media wiki is included like it is done as a part of XF)

Question for owners/users, please.
Has someone XF2 and Mediawiki running without a style from TH, just with the default style?
Is this a solution without quirks and problems? (Means that the media wiki is included like it is done as a part of XF)
XWiki works with most to all styles, including the XF default style.

So, I am looking at using this, but I am concerned given the price tag. Nearly 300 dollars for a free Wiki software to be integrated into Xenforo. Could you please tell me what the tangible benefits are? Can I control it with my usual control panel? Will my site permissions carry over to the Wiki? How much will I actually benefit from using this other than my users not having to sign up for two different websites?

I've read this discussion but I haven't really found any answers.

More importantly, however, do MediaWiki add ons work with this? How mobile friendly is it? That's a really important thing for me. I'm trying to justify the 300 dollar price tag, plus the 50 dollars a year update fee, which, for the record, is more than the actual Xenforo license itself, but I'm not exactly seeing it.

Please use plain language. Like, I would like to know some everyday benefits I would have.

Last edited:
This looks pretty neat.
Can this seamlessly link two domains?
Example:
Let's say I have FordTruckForum.com and FordTruckWiki.com. Would members sign up on the forum, or on either and be a member of both? Thx!

This looks pretty neat.
Can this seamlessly link two domains?
Example:
Let's say I have FordTruckForum.com and FordTruckWiki.com. Would members sign up on the forum, or on either and be a member of both? Thx!
You can't share login between different domains.

Whaat ? We made a donation goal for Xwiki and the old price of 79,95 $ in September.
Now we have reached the goal we have to see that the price reached to $279.95 ?
If I may ask what caused the price race of 200+ $, it is sad I have to explain that my community.

Best regards, we love your code one of the best xenforo developers in the world! ;)

Whaat ? We made a donation goal for Xwiki and the old price of 79,95 $ in September.
Now we have reached the goal we have to see that the price reached to $279.95 ?
If I may ask what caused the price race of 200+ $, it is sad I have to explain that my community.

Best regards, we love your code one of the best xenforo developers in the world! ;)

This was changed in October due to people having issues installing and setting up the addon.
We have decided that the best way to support clients looking to purchase XPress, XWiki, and Topics, is to conduct the installation more like we would a project. We can then help install XPress and XWiki on existing platforms, help with basic configuration, and assist in resolving server errors that may occur. This approach for XPress, XWiki, and Topics will enable us to provide a better experience to new customers based on their particular configuration and goals. We will continue to provide support to existing customers and have lowered the renewal price of XWiki and XPress from the recent increase

Top Bottom