[XTR] Paid Membership

[XTR] Paid Membership [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($30.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Paid Membership - Change the user upgrade page layout with an elegant table structure.

View attachment 270174

This add-on allows the XenForo user upgrade system on a new page with an elegant table structure, providing a perfect subscription service.

When you create a user upgrade pack, you can easily customize features and entitlements offered in your new subscription.

If you're making a rockin' marketing site for a subscription-based product, you're likely in need of a pricing table.

To make everything simpler, all options are integrated into the user upgrade...

Read more about this resource...

Paul

Hiya @XDinc
The way my forum works, Users donate any amount over $10 (Could be $10, could be $15 - amount is choosable by the user) towards the site - for it's upkeep. This will add a secondary usergroup of "Site Supporter" to their profile, and as such, will allow them access to post new threads in additional categories for a period of 12 months from the date of donation.
However - They may wish to donate $10 again within that 12 month period - this means that if they do then their "site supporter" status is "reset" to 12 months again... A user may never have more than 12 months at any one time.

Is this possible with this addon please?
Many thanks

Faust

Can you show membership during the registration? And force them to choose one in order to become a member?

XDinc

Hiya @XDinc
The way my forum works, Users donate any amount over $10 (Could be $10, could be $15 - amount is choosable by the user) towards the site - for it's upkeep. This will add a secondary usergroup of "Site Supporter" to their profile, and as such, will allow them access to post new threads in additional categories for a period of 12 months from the date of donation.
However - They may wish to donate $10 again within that 12 month period - this means that if they do then their "site supporter" status is "reset" to 12 months again... A user may never have more than 12 months at any one time.

Many thanks

Dear @Paul ,
I'm a little confused so sorry if I misunderstood. I thought closely about answering the question,

-If I have an active user upgrade pack and the end date is not expired, (Example Jul 27, 2022)

1656353481300.png

-And when I renew this package, is it added to the existing time or is it renewed? Am I right?

Currently, the end date is not extended, only renewed. (Like as this means that if they do then their "site supporter" status is "reset" to 12 months again... )

It is not possible with the current version. Maybe we can create a free add-on to provide this action to all.
I need a little time to create it over! (y)

SAB

Hello. Is there any coupon option for this?

I would like to offer coupons for new users to use.