[XTR] Node List Widget [Deleted]

I tried to set this up and even if I select "page" nodes they do not show up in the widget. Page nodes seem to break it :(

Are there any updates to be expected on this addon? Eg. fix the bug with including page-nodes and the useful suggestions of hiding any parents/categories in the widget-node-list and expending by default? That would immensely make it more useful for specific navigation.

You can use

it makes the same job and works fine on my forum.

Moreover, you can wait 10 years or even more to get your account activated on the authors forum or some answer from him, so don't waste your time.

You can use

Moreover, you can wait 10 years or even more to get your account activated on the authors forum or some answer from him, so don't waste your time.
Thank you!!

For me? Something really nice to save clicks.
I can use it in forum a, b, c to change them fast.
No! I could change the forums fast, if:

a) I want to see only the forums I have chosen; i dont want to see anything above!
b) I don't want to click to open the menu! Save clicks! save time!

If I could use like written, then this could be a very important tool for me.
Now it is more like a toy? Maybe I have not seen some options?

Code:
     ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $title src/addons/XENTR/NodesWidget/Widget/NodeList.php:109

🤔So, has any progress been made with regard to registration and accessing the XTR site?

@XDinc

I'm interested in purchasing this node list add-on, however over the past several months of repeatedly trying to register — I've found all that occurs each time is an outright rejection without any explanation or resolution options being provided.

Of course I have read the responses & noted the statement declining further addressing the subject—yet none of it makes sense and I'm still not sure what the reasoning is supposed to be for imposing the somewhat cartoonish degrees of difficultly simply to join & legitimately purchase a product.

@XDinc Any chance you could help out here please?
(*I registered/got rejected again last night.)

Currently, I'm already using/testing [OzzMods] Nulumia Node List Widget, and tbh it's ok, although generic af and I haven't worked out if/or how to position it at the very top of the main forum overview specifically in such a way as to not be a large bulky list of main categories but rather as a single node.
(*That is - without creating a new - yet essentially redundant - top layer node category to put all the actual main categories below. 😄 Which would largely undermine the point of using the node list widget in the first place.)
(*It works well enough as is when positioned in the Sidebars & Sidenavs but these aren't adequate for the specific purpose I'm hoping to achieve.)

Regardless, in the meantime I'm going to go check out @dave3's recommendation @OzzMods.

(*Cheers @dave3)
You can use

😂Damn. It appears the [OzzMods] Advanced Node List Widget is the same [OzzMods] Nulumia Node List Widget that I'm already using.

Maybe you want to repair this:
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $title
  • src/addons/XENTR/NodesWidget/Widget/NodeList.php:109

Damn. It appears the [OzzMods] Advanced Node List Widget is the same [OzzMods] Nulumia Node List Widget that I'm already using.
Also with this problem?

@XDinc is this a free or paid add-on?

If it requires any form of payment, including subscribing to a plan on your site, then you must change it to a paid add-on with the correct price.

The same applies to any other add-ons you have listed here.

Maybe you want to repair this:
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $title
  • src/addons/XENTR/NodesWidget/Widget/NodeList.php:109

Also with this problem?
Nah, didn't have any problems at all with Ozzy's version. It worked perfectly.

Top Bottom