[XTR] Featured Threads

[XTR] Featured Threads 1.0.5

No permission to download
Would love to try this addon but when I try to login I get a proxy error. Use my mobile device and then it says both my emails are banned. I remember I emailed a while back to ask why I had been banned and never got a reply. What a shame.

Would love to try this addon but when I try to login I get a proxy error. Use my mobile device and then it says both my emails are banned. I remember I emailed a while back to ask why I had been banned and never got a reply. What a shame.
I had the same when using Gmail. Try using your domain email. Worked for me.

Ran into a issue.

When I featured a thread, my forums disappeared and the homepage became blank.

After I disabled this add-on, the homepage showed up properly.

I cant get the widget to show, it is enabled using the widget key option and permissions are set.

Also not receiving the email confirmation email.

Waited. Requested a resend. Nothing.

Not in my spam folder either.

Wow. So it appears many people have issues getting banned or proxy errors. No support for people who want to be paying customers. That’s a red flag for me.

Wow. So it appears many people have issues getting banned or proxy errors. No support for people who want to be paying customers. That’s a red flag for me.

I agree with you, It's not easy to be patient. I will contact you to solve the problem you are experiencing. I think this problem is occurring due to a addon we use. I wouldn't think of banning or restricting any of our friends who are here.

But as I wrote before, people's lives sometimes do not go as they wish, there was a big earthquake in the city where I live, I have to overcome the shock of this and support my loved ones.

It is nice to be criticized, it offers people what they cannot see, but please don't interpret it only with your own point of view. I am trying to help everyone, be sure. That’s a white flag for me. :) ...

Regards.

I agree with you, It's not easy to be patient. I will contact you to solve the problem you are experiencing. I think this problem is occurring due to a addon we use. I wouldn't think of banning or restricting any of our friends who are here.

But as I wrote before, people's lives sometimes do not go as they wish, there was a big earthquake in the city where I live, I have to overcome the shock of this and support my loved ones.

It is nice to be criticized, it offers people what they cannot see, but please don't interpret it only with your own point of view. I am trying to help everyone, be sure. That’s a white flag for me. :) ...

Regards.
I appreciate you reaching out. I may have replied out of frustration more than anything because this is probably the 3rd time I have tried to sign up and I get issues. I probably should have just kept it to myself and moved on or replied a bit better.

I am sorry to hear about the earth quake. I hope you and your family are safe and wish you all the best.

"The email address you entered has been banned by the administrator. Please try another." - (2 different emails lol.)
I'll try again another day thanks.

Hello @XDinc ,

The new Version (1.0.4) worked well. Unfortunately it still contains (install)errors.
A clean installation does not create the js/xtr/fthread folder.
However, if you update from 1.0.3, it will be created.

If version 1.0.3 is uninstalled, the templates (the red ones in the picture) have to be removed afterwards, otherwise there may be conflicts when version 1.0.4 is installed.

1604663272687.png

Unfortunately, when you uninstall version 1.0.3, you also lose the table with the previously used topics. You should therefore export this table before uninstalling version 1.0.3 and import it again after installing 1.0.4.

1604663836571.webp

Hth ;)

Last edited:
Should I do anything in particular to get forum / download access? It's waiting for approval but unsure what I need to do to be approved... Forum name is Ladegro...

Top Bottom