[XTR] Event Forums

[XTR] Event Forums [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)

XDinc

XDinc submitted a new resource:

[XTR] Event Forums - Easily create and manage events on your community site with The Events Forums add-on.

Easily create and manage events on your community site with The Events Forums add-on. Whether your events are in-person or virtual events, this add-on boasts professional features backed by our team of developers and designers.

The Events Forum add-on is built to work out of the box. Simply install the plugin, configure your settings, and start creating events in minutes.

While creating this add-on, we took care to use the content directly within the forum structure instead of moving it to...

Read more about this resource...

I am a little confused: This plugin was first released on Sept 26th this year, so about 1,5 months ago. Still it is listet as "unmaintained". How can this happen?

But indeed: The two questions that were posted above regarding this plugin in this thread have been left unanswered by the developer for weeks. Does not really create confidence in the developer or to buy this plugin.

Bildschirm­foto 2023-11-11 um 12.48.43.webp

At the same time all paid plugins by @XDinc seem to have the "unmaintained" flag whereas the free ones do not have this flag.

Bildschirm­foto 2023-11-11 um 12.48.15.webp

Can someone explain this? I am currently loosely looking for a plugin for events but do not want to bet money on a dead horse.

I'm of the same mind. I'm looking to buy this mod but after seeing all the unmaintained mods from the developer, I'm probably not gonna bother and look for another option. Shame this had potential.

The developer (@XDinc ) is busy with his real-life jobs and couldn't log in for a while to XenForo. I guess this is the reading that tagged all addons as unmaintained. I am sure he will be available soon and respond to all your questions.

The developer (@XDinc ) is busy with his real-life jobs and couldn't log in for a while to XenForo.
He was active in the forum over the last weeks, latest yesterday. So your theory seems a bit unplausible:

Bildschirm­foto 2023-11-14 um 23.45.54.webp

And in the end it does not matter too much: If I would buy a commercial plugin to use it in my forum and all of a sudden would be left out in the cold with issues for weeks w/o notice or answer in case of issues this is not creating trust and if this happened to me I would be disappointed or upset.

If this happens with potential customers that have really simple questions before buying they know at least what to expect. But I don't think this rises sales.

Top Bottom