XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

@Rigel Kentaurus can I please ask you a question about this?

We disabled it when we moved to 1.4 but no I am unable to uninstall it. Its keeps on coming up with:

Undefined variable: installedAddon

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Install/Install.php at line 30
  2. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Install_Install::uninstall()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  5. AddOnInstaller_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Would really love to know how I can get around this, we have never had any issues besides this.

@Rigel Kentaurus can I please ask you a question about this?

We disabled it when we moved to 1.4 but no I am unable to uninstall it. Its keeps on coming up with:

Undefined variable: installedAddon

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XfAddOns/Sitemap/Install/Install.php at line 30
  2. XfAddOns_Sitemap_Install_Install::uninstall()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 200
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in AddOnInstaller/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 10
  5. AddOnInstaller_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxx/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Would really love to know how I can get around this, we have never had any issues besides this.

Any fixes to this?

I think this update solved the uninstall problem, not sure where you would download true update now though

Yer thats the problem. I have sent an email to him about that, it isn't on his site. The program is there but I don't think that version.

@Rigel Kentaurus
I am still using this add-on on a xF 1.3 site – I tried to find the resource page but it seems it was deleted. I'm trying to resolve this error on my forums:
Server Error Log

Error Info

Exception: The path "/var/www/mysite.com/public_html/sitemap" is not writable. Maybe you need to chmod 777 - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php:28
Generated By: Justin W. Flory, 4 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#1 /var/www/tipforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/tipforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php(213): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#3 /var/www/tipforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun()
#4 /var/www/tipforums.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/tipforums.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(129) "http://mysite.com/admin.php?cron/cemzoo_rebuild_sitemap/run&_xfToken=aTokenWasHereButIRedactedIt"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["cron/cemzoo_rebuild_sitemap/run"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1444084201,7c40000ade0202b839266dc8e5ecc7f78b55c2be"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I have ensured that sitemap/ is chmod -R 777'd. However, no success. Any advice or luck for my old forum? Thanks.

check to make sure that the ownership is also set correctly. I have seen that happen when it ends up being owned by a user and not the web browser - even though 777 should fix it. There is also the possibility that something in the server setup is changing the perms on those files/folders.

check to make sure that the ownership is also set correctly. I have seen that happen when it ends up being owned by a user and not the web browser - even though 777 should fix it. There is also the possibility that something in the server setup is changing the perms on those files/folders.
Sadly, I am still getting the error.
356fb73b85e24c598d92547547064af6.png

The fix for this issue is as follows.

Open library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Install/Install.php:

Find:
PHP:
$installer->runUnInstall($installedAddon);

And replace with:
PHP:
$installer->runUnInstall();

Find:
PHP:
public function runUnInstall($installedAddon)

And replace with:
PHP:
public function runUnInstall()

Top Bottom