XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

It´s not working for me.

Forum is in subfolder /forum/

I can run the sitemap manually via cron. It´says it have worked, but i can not see any sitemap?

The folder :/forum/sitemap/ includes only the index.html file?

What did i wrong?

I've just noticed that I have been getting these errors quite a bit. I am on the latest version.

Code:
ErrorException: gzopen(sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php:104
Generated By: Unknown Account, 37 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'gzopen(sitemap/...', '/home/xxx/...', 104, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php(104): gzopen('sitemap/sitemap...', 'w')
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Index.php(53): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_Base->save('sitemap/sitemap...')
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Model/Sitemap.php(218): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_Index->generate()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(40): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Model_Sitemap->runAllAvailableSiteMaps()
#5 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.xxx.net/forums/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/forums/threads/wis-wolfh4x-1-0.242194/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I've just noticed that I have been getting these errors quite a bit. I am on the latest version.

Code:
ErrorException: gzopen(sitemap/sitemap.xml.gz): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php:104
Generated By: Unknown Account, 37 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'gzopen(sitemap/...', '/home/xxx/...', 104, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php(104): gzopen('sitemap/sitemap...', 'w')
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Index.php(53): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_Base->save('sitemap/sitemap...')
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Model/Sitemap.php(218): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_Index->generate()
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(40): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Model_Sitemap->runAllAvailableSiteMaps()
#5 [internal function]: XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /home/xxx/public_html/forums/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://www.xxx.net/forums/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/forums/threads/wis-wolfh4x-1-0.242194/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}
This would mean that your sitemap folder does not have write permissions
If you validated that it is chmod 777 try deleting it altogether and re-creating it

This would mean that your sitemap folder does not have write permissions
If you validated that it is chmod 777 try deleting it altogether and re-creating it
Alright thanks. I've deleted it and recreated it. See how it goes. Should I disable the cron? Because the only way I can run it is via cli?

Exception: The path "/forum/sitemap" is not writable. Maybe you need to chmod 777 - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php:28

The folder /forum/sitemap/ is still chmod 777?
The RebuildSitemap.php doesn´t need 777, or?

Any suggestions?

i am facing this error today 3780 time

#0 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/ThreadPagination.php(138): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array)
#1 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/ThreadPagination.php(74): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_ThreadPagination->canView('10000')
#2 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/ThreadPagination.php(42): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_ThreadPagination->generateStep()
#3 /var/sites/s/mydomaina.com/public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Model/Sitemap.php(203): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Sitemap_ThreadPagination->generate()
#4 /var/sites/s/mydomain/public_html/forum/library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php(40): XfAddOns_Sitemap_Model_Sitemap->runAllAvailableSiteMaps(Array)
#5 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): XfAddOns_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run(Array, Array)
#6 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(252): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 9.99999713898, '')
#8 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(386): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 9.99999713898, '', false)
#9 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(331): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /var/sites/s/mydomain.com/public_html/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
@Rigel Kentaurus

I have this installed and wondering if you really need a sitemap submitted to Google after site verification?
I do see that Google has started crawling my site already
Thank you

Just started getting this error on all .xml.gz files? (I am on the latest version of this plugin)

gzopen(sitemap/sitemap.forums.1.xml.gz): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php:104

I can confirm that the /sitmap folder is chmod to 777 i have also deleted the whole folder and started again but still getting this error.

The .xml.gz files are set to chmod 644

Just started getting this error on all .xml.gz files? (I am on the latest version of this plugin)

gzopen(sitemap/sitemap.forums.1.xml.gz): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XfAddOns/Sitemap/Sitemap/Base.php:104

I can confirm that the /sitmap folder is chmod to 777 i have also deleted the whole folder and started again but still getting this error.

The .xml.gz files are set to chmod 644
As long as the folder is 777 you should be ok
I have seen this error when people are running both the Cron version and the Cli version of the addon and the nginx/apache server uses the www user and the cron uses a different user.

You could solve that by chmoding the files 666, or by disabling the cron (if you are running with the Cli).

I tried changing all to 666 but the files that are causing the problem, the.xml.gz files would not change. I have removed that directory several times and created the new folder but still not able to change permissions on those specific files. When i run the cron manually it seems to work ok but next morning when it has run via the cron i find the errors posted.

I tried changing all to 666 but the files that are causing the problem, the.xml.gz files would not change. I have removed that directory several times and created the new folder but still not able to change permissions on those specific files. When i run the cron manually it seems to work ok but next morning when it has run via the cron i find the errors posted.
Since it is a "permission denied" it has to do with your server configuration. Are you doing anything special with the cron jobs?

Top Bottom