[xFv] Thread Title in First Post [Deleted]

[xFv]

[xFv] submitted a new resource:

[xFv] - Thread Title in First Post 1.0.0 - XF2 - Relocates the Thread Title to an easier location for members to see.

***NOTICE***
This addon was rebuilt from scratch to fix the version number.
Please uninstall any prior version you may have installed before installing this version.
[xFv] - Thread Title in First Post:
A simple addon the relocates the thread titles to the the first post of each thread.
Enjoy! (y)

Preview: AdminPC
View attachment 156569...

Read more about this resource...

Please make use of the version string field when creating your resource / posting an update.

The "XF2" suffix is also unnecessary as that is indicated by the category the resource is in.

Didn't know I missed that.
Is that something that can be fixed?
I just added the string into the title.

You can't change it now, but you would just enter the version number (e.g. 1.0.0) here:

1503997893501.webp

And when you release a new version:

1503997931593.webp

there is a problem on mobile,

It just show single line thread tittle, it do not wrap the post head to show full thread tittle.

Is there a way to make this show forum titles in the same location/style. Maybe a checkbox to 'Enable Forum Titles'. I'm using this addon right now with the left align and really like it with the show who's read this addon. The way my forum is setup The "style" on the main listing has the section headers in the light blue background, then I jump into a forum and the title is on the top "traditional", then I go into a thread and the title shows up in the light blue bar with this addon. The "break" is with viewing the forum/post listing. If this could be made to extend to show those also it would be amazing.

Is there a way to make this show forum titles in the same location/style. Maybe a checkbox to 'Enable Forum Titles'. I'm using this addon right now with the left align and really like it with the show who's read this addon. The way my forum is setup The "style" on the main listing has the section headers in the light blue background, then I jump into a forum and the title is on the top "traditional", then I go into a thread and the title shows up in the light blue bar with this addon. The "break" is with viewing the forum/post listing. If this could be made to extend to show those also it would be amazing.
I will see what I can do!

Top Bottom