• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XFStyles.net] XenOrange pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicRC

Version: XenOrange pro 0.4

Bildschirmfoto 2010-12-14 um 09.17.44.webp

Bildschirmfoto 2010-12-14 um 09.18.10.webp

It`s very easy to change the colors:

Unbenannt-1.webp

ZIP Contents:
-xenorange image directory
-style-XenOrange pro.xml
-Readme.txt

Changelog:
Version 0.2:
- now ready for xF Beta 5

Version 0.3:
- now ready for RC2

Version 0.4:
- updated to 1.0 stable!

If you find any bugs or need support please post in this thread and not via private message. Thank you

Note: XenOrange is a beta version. Stay tuned for further updates!

Demo

Enjoy!

SonicRC

Attachments

Keep it coming lol. Let me know when you release the xencolor pro, I plan to use that. Nice themes.

Is there any plans for a fluid version of this great skin, please... ( Hint , Hint )

Regards..

It`s already possible. Go to your Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style properties (choose XenOrange) -> General -> Page Width Controller: check the box "reset" and save

Thank you , thank you , thank you.. I bow at your feet...

This will be one of maybe 3 skins I will have on a live board as its similar to a skin that we had from vBStartup before they sold out to Forum Monkey.

Regards.

I love the skin in general, though if you go on the help page, the primaryLightish color blends into the background. (bbcode help page is noticable the most). I changed it to ffcb7c though you will probably know of a better color for that.

Edit: primaryLighterStill is another - make that darker as well and it should look good with XenPorta

Tried this one out as a temporary theme but it doesn't feel finished in areas. Looking very good though, one of the best I have seen so far.

Thread closed as XFStyles.net has changed hands and support will no longer be offered here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom