[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Looks like it is abandoned, it was a really great addon, is there any way to get in touch with the author? i'm willing to pay to have it maintained and updated.

That's correct... and you only have a couple of hours (I think) to get them in there after a match is competed before they are gone from the Live Scores page.

That's correct... and you only have a couple of hours (I think) to get them in there after a match is competed before they are gone from the Live Scores page.
There must be a way of manually inserting them into a table or even changing the cron to run once per day to give you more time for score entry.

I would also pay to have this resurrected.

Are there any other add-ons that do something similar ?

Me too, I'm using this module and this one is just amazing...
I do not understand why this module has been abandoned and I will pay too to have it resurrected...
I hope, the dev of this module will hear us. :)

There must be a way of manually inserting them into a table or even changing the cron to run once per day to give you more time for score entry.
Yes it is possible.
If you can figure it out, that would be great!
Table to edit is xf_xfsoccer_match, within that table you need to match up the league_id with your current league, to find this go to your admin panel then League Manager and click on your current league....

upload_2015-9-21_23-41-6.webp upload_2015-9-21_23-41-45.webp

This tells me my league_id is 6
upload_2015-9-21_23-42-50.webp

You will then need to match up the match_day, recent match day is match day 6
upload_2015-9-21_23-44-41.webp

After that you will need to determine team_home_id and the team_away_id, you will find these by hovering over each team in your League Manager, in this case I've used the recent 2015/16 Premier League and Swansea City team id of 16....
upload_2015-9-21_23-48-44.webp

Once you are sure you have the correct entries you can then edit some tables, the tables that need to be edited are: upload_2015-9-21_23-49-55.webp

match_is_finished - 1
points_home - number of goals the home team have scored
points_away - number of goals away team have scored
score_key:
1 = Home Win
2 = Draw
3 = Away Win
In the following example I have used the game between Swansea City (16) and Everton (13), the game was a 0-0 Draw
upload_2015-9-21_23-54-7.webp

Hope this helps. Here are the results of my edits....
upload_2015-9-21_23-56-12.webp
upload_2015-9-21_23-59-4.webp

Yes it is possible.

Table to edit is xf_xfsoccer_match, within that table you need to match up the league_id with your current league, to find this go to your admin panel then League Manager and click on your current league....

View attachment 117432 View attachment 117433

View attachment 117434

View attachment 117437

After that you will need to determine team_home_id and the team_away_id, you will find these by hovering over each team in your League Manager, in this case I've used the recent 2015/16 Premier League and Swansea City team id of 16....
View attachment 117441

Once you are sure you have the correct entries you can then edit some tables, the tables that need to be edited are: View attachment 117442

match_is_finished - 1
score_key:
1 = Home Win
2 = Draw
3 = Away Win
In the following example I have used the game between Swansea City (16) and Everton (13), the game was a 0-0 Draw
View attachment 117443

View attachment 117444
View attachment 117447
Nice one is the dateline field relevant in any way?

Nice one is the dateline field relevant in any way?
Dateline field should already be filled in as when a league is imported the whole seasons games are added to the database, this doesn't include cup games though.

Thanks @TJA :) that tweak looks complicated but it's very easy to do, I have 5 europa leagues and the Champions League in my forum, already fixed 3.... lol!

Reactions: TJA
Yes it is possible.

View attachment 117432 View attachment 117433

View attachment 117434

View attachment 117437

View attachment 117441

Once you are sure you have the correct entries you can then edit some tables, the tables that need to be edited are: View attachment 117442

match_is_finished - 1
score_key:
1 = Home Win
2 = Draw
3 = Away Win
View attachment 117443

View attachment 117444
View attachment 117447

Is there any chance you could provide an MYSQL dump of all of that? Or maybe we get a collaborative effort going to create the mysql changes for each matchday?

Is there any chance you could provide an MYSQL dump of all of that? Or maybe we get a collaborative effort going to create the mysql changes for each matchday?
No because not every one will have the same league_id for example. Things will have to be edited on a game by game basis unfortunately until the data server is working again.

Top Bottom