[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Is it possible to have this as a link on a thread/post rather than a standalone page?

Or is there an option to remove it from the title bar? Or only appear for certain members/

Sorry if this has been asked over and over. I looked at about 10 pages and didn't see it.

I've been a footy user for the past 5 years ish. I'm currently moving my vb board to xenforo and have a competition in progress.

Is there a way to port the data over for the current season so all current scores etc are moved to xenforo??

Sorry if this has been asked over and over. I looked at about 10 pages and didn't see it.

I've been a footy user for the past 5 years ish. I'm currently moving my vb board to xenforo and have a competition in progress.

Is there a way to port the data over for the current season so all current scores etc are moved to xenforo??
You will have to manually export and import the vbsoccer database tables to your xf_soccer ones

Hi there...

If I click on the clock icon on the left, I get a xfsoccer/matches/27/info page, but this is redirecting to a 404 page. How to fill these pages?

Hey @AA_ "During the validation, the following error has occurred: Error 5. Contact the author of the betting game ("AA_") on xenforo.com "

Please could you reset for www.theevertonforum.co.uk/forum - Our host went out of business and we lost some weeks of results, so need to reset everything and start from zero.

Many thanks

We're getting a few users complaining that they're getting the reminders to enter their predictions several days AFTER they've already submitted them.

Anyone else experience similar?

Just a quick note to express a thank you for this plugin.

It's been particularly well received by my community.

Only development feedback would be to make it responsive.

How do we change the navigation title text from "Football Betting Game"?

I have looked in phrases with no luck, I have looked in the options with no luck.

The only option I can see right now would be to go into the options, hide the link, and then manually add my own, which seems a waste of time. Isn't there an easier way?

Top Bottom