[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

For an Alternative I'd suggest predicttheScore.net

Its a standalone alternative, but If anyone is running a football forum and are missing their prediction league, this will at least scratch that itch

For an Alternative I'd suggest predicttheScore.net

Its a standalone alternative, but If anyone is running a football forum and are missing their prediction league, this will at least scratch that itch
is that about premier league only, right?

Does anybody know how the results and fixtures were imported? I would be happy to host a server just for the score updating services.

I have had a look through the code but it doesn't look that simple, even if it was to make a form so the forum owners could do it themselves without needing to rely on a 3rd party.

I have installed it.
I have recreated old data for soccer wm from 2014 from vbsoccer.
We try to find out how to let it run without the servers.
May someone export his phrases for the addon, please? They will not fit to my data, but we can analyze what is missing now here.
May someone please make a copy of his data/xfsoccer for the icons saved.

Plans so for:
1. Add teams (admin)
2. Add league from 1. (admin)
3. Add matches for allowed usergroups from front-end
4. Add results for allowed usergroups from front-end

Any help is welcome.

I have managed to get the Plugin working manually by going direct into the database but it means inputting the fixtures and scores which could get a bit tedius! Either way for a small single league it is easy enough to manage!

I would pay a 500 - 1000 $ if someone can integrate a life time soccer fixture or score which predictions function like this into XF2... but sad...

Top Bottom