Resource icon

XFServices.com | Sponsor Blocks 1.0.2

No permission to download
Mikey updated XFServices.com | Sponsor Blocks with a new update entry:

Added Images Option

Added an option to display the sponsors as images rather than links. This could also be better for SEO, as the link now has a title attribute for the images, and a tooltip on hover.

This is an all or nothing option. All of your sponsors provide links or all of your sponsors provide images. You can not have both links and images in the Sponsor Block. One or the other. :)

View attachment 27446View attachment 27447

Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I really like this mod - it is so great for sponsors.

I use it for a picture that links to another website.

Do any of you know if it would be possible to ad a code that will show a new image when the page refreshes?
I would like to add 3 images with different links.

All the best
Morten

Very cool. I'm definitely going to use this one.

Can you have an option to add this in the sidebar? Or better yet, both?

I really like this mod - it is so great for sponsors.

I use it for a picture that links to another website.

Do any of you know if it would be possible to ad a code that will show a new image when the page refreshes?
I would like to add 3 images with different links.

All the best
Morten
Currently you can have three different images with three different links. If you mean a different image for each of the 6 slots every time the page refreshes, that's something that I can't dedicate my time into doing. It would require quite a bit of research on the proper way to go about it (I know how I'd do it using systems i'm extremely familiar with, and with procedural / OOP PHP, but not within the XenForo framework), and unfortunately I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to a free addon. Sorry.
Very cool. I'm definitely going to use this one.

Can you have an option to add this in the sidebar? Or better yet, both?
I think I already have options for the position? I think there is one for the sidebar. I haven't looked at the add on for a while, if it doesnt have a sidebar placement yet then I'll try to get it added in future.

I think I already have options for the position? I think there is one for the sidebar. I haven't looked at the add on for a while, if it doesnt have a sidebar placement yet then I'll try to get it added in future.

It may already have it? Awesome. I'll find out this weekend if all goes as planned :)

Request: If it doesn't, can you have an option to show one or the other and both as well?

I'd like the ability to add four 125x125 banners (two side by side) in the sidebar and then the others above the footer area and that would help me pull that off with a little less hassle. :D

Currently you can have three different images with three different links. If you mean a different image for each of the 6 slots every time the page refreshes, that's something that I can't dedicate my time into doing. It would require quite a bit of research on the proper way to go about it (I know how I'd do it using systems i'm extremely familiar with, and with procedural / OOP PHP, but not within the XenForo framework), and unfortunately I don't have that kind of time to dedicate to a free addon. Sorry.

Hi Mikey

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your mod.
I don't know what you mean about 6 slots?
What I mean is if I can add a code that can show a new photo with a unique link every time the page refreshes?

All the bedst
Morten

Top Bottom