[xFS] Meme Smilies v2 [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I beta test these?

mustresist.png
milk.png

stew..............goblues

Would be great if you can add these into an overlay instead. Because of how many there are and their size, it makes the smiley box super long and you have to scroll a lot.

The link to the troll smilies can be within the smiley box saying "More..." or "Trolls"

There are add-ons available that will make the display of smilies more appropriate and the smiley drop down can be styled accordingly.

This isn't an add-on, it's just a smiley pack, so requests such as this are way beyond the scope.

Would be great if you can add these into an overlay instead. Because of how many there are and their size, it makes the smiley box super long and you have to scroll a lot.

The link to the troll smilies can be within the smiley box saying "More..." or "Trolls"

your probably best trying the DC smiley Add-on out. It houses and organizes your smilies better than the dropdown. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/dc-smiley-manager.1076/

I'm sorry but this is just too cheap!

whats wrong with it?

I demand you charge double!;)

Or maybe I could just pay double?!

I'm sorry but this is just too cheap!

whats wrong with it?

I demand you charge double!;)

Or maybe I could just pay double?!

We understand the worth of these, really. However, we have priced these at what our cost was developing, as well as including our future support into the costs. Right now, we are a little under minimum wage. We have to politely refuse your generous donation.

If you pay him more than minimum wage then he loses his social benefits.
We cannot let that happen.

Price is to cheap.

Now you just need to create a thread @ xFS about upcoming price increases to all your resources. :p

Very happy customer here. The support is truly amazing and my member adores the smilies and it's helped boost my activity to two members. Best investment I've ever made, and likely to make for the rest of my natural life. I almost feel I stole these at such a low cost I sent an additional donation.

Wow, it doubled your activity! A bargain at twice the price!

The price is way under priced. It should $249 for fresh install, +$169 for branding free, and +$199 for annual ticket support.

-edit
"price" is missing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom