[xFS] Egg Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

xFShowcase

Looks nice, will wait for the item duration as it seems like it will be used to clean stuff automatically, right?

Will there be a way to clean the avatars frequently? Because it would be a lot of work to clean them all manually from time to time.

Will there be a way to clean the avatars frequently? Because it would be a lot of work to clean them all manually from time to time.

Each member can clean their own avatar at any given time. All they have to do is click "clean" from their postbit. An admin does not have to clean it each time.
cleaner.webp

clean2.webp

Makes sense now. I missed the part where members can clean their own avatar at any time. Anyways, great addon. Will get it very shortly as it seems like fun for our members :) I am sure I will get most eggs though as I am a very unpopular community owner lol

To be clear, this add-on does not include the images seen above. It comes with 0. You can use whatever you'd like.

If you'd like the egg, search for it on www.iconfinder.com, there are a couple other items on there than can be used as well.

Think this is great but like i said before I would really prefer it if it could be incorporated into usergroup permissions

eg, usersgroups allowed to throw
usergroups allowed to clean

Would defo buy it then and even pay double :D

Everyone should get this! It's tons of fun, our members simply adore it <3 And it's still being developed, which is a plus :) And a very reasonable price as well.

I remember having a similar mod back in the VB 3.x days, one of our members got highly offended at his avatar being soiled ... he removed it shortly after I death star'd & dog poop'd it :D.

Will look at getting this when we have some spare funds. Agree that possibly tying the permissions to throw and clean the avatar be linked to user groups, mi9ght also recommend having a maximum allowed to be thrown per day?

It'd be great having the time limits configurable per user group. Oh, and notifications when one gets egged maybe?

If this had user group permissions, I could allow only paid members the opportunity to use it. I bet my subscriptions would double in a week. ;)

Some of my users are reporting that after they egged someone, all avatars in the thread end up changing to the avatar of the person they egged. I've tried reproducing this, but have not been able to. Has anyone else heard similar reports?

Some of my users are reporting that after they egged someone, all avatars in the thread end up changing to the avatar of the person they egged. I've tried reproducing this, but have not been able to. Has anyone else heard similar reports?

Yeah, and then when you refresh it goes back to normal. Not sure why though...

I use Firefox, and I know it happens every once in a while. Its completely random when it happens for me.

Top Bottom