1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[xFS] Egg Avatar [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by xFShowcase, Mar 3, 2013.

1. xFShowcase

xFShowcase New Member

htdesignz and CFodder like this.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

We will further develop this depending on the interest.
  3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Great to see this back! :)

Fun little add-on :D
  4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

For a dating site ... Hearts might be popular.
  5. Sheldon

Hearts, lipstick kisses, etc... Very flexible system. Currently have a customer with more "adult" type items being used.
    ArnyVee likes this.
  6. NDM

NDM Member

Looks nice, will wait for the item duration as it seems like it will be used to clean stuff automatically, right?
  7. Sheldon

Haven't decided on the direction of that. It may be completely removed.
  8. NDM

NDM Member

Will there be a way to clean the avatars frequently? Because it would be a lot of work to clean them all manually from time to time.
  9. Sheldon

Each member can clean their own avatar at any given time. All they have to do is click "clean" from their postbit. An admin does not have to clean it each time.

10. NDM

NDM Member

Makes sense now. I missed the part where members can clean their own avatar at any time. Anyways, great addon. Will get it very shortly as it seems like fun for our members :) I am sure I will get most eggs though as I am a very unpopular community owner lol
  11. Sheldon

To be clear, this add-on does not include the images seen above. It comes with 0. You can use whatever you'd like.

If you'd like the egg, search for it on www.iconfinder.com, there are a couple other items on there than can be used as well.
  12. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

Think this is great but like i said before I would really prefer it if it could be incorporated into usergroup permissions

eg, usersgroups allowed to throw
    usergroups allowed to clean

Would defo buy it then and even pay double :D
    Jeff Fuqua, SchmitzIT and Mouth like this.
  13. Robyn Unc Privette

Robyn Unc Privette Active Member

Everyone should get this! It's tons of fun, our members simply adore it <3 And it's still being developed, which is a plus :) And a very reasonable price as well.
  14. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

I remember having a similar mod back in the VB 3.x days, one of our members got highly offended at his avatar being soiled ... he removed it shortly after I death star'd & dog poop'd it :D.

Will look at getting this when we have some spare funds. Agree that possibly tying the permissions to throw and clean the avatar be linked to user groups, mi9ght also recommend having a maximum allowed to be thrown per day?
  15. SchmitzIT

SchmitzIT Well-Known Member

It'd be great having the time limits configurable per user group. Oh, and notifications when one gets egged maybe?
  16. Jeff Fuqua

Jeff Fuqua Well-Known Member

If this had user group permissions, I could allow only paid members the opportunity to use it. I bet my subscriptions would double in a week. ;)
    SchmitzIT likes this.
  17. SchmitzIT

Some of my users are reporting that after they egged someone, all avatars in the thread end up changing to the avatar of the person they egged. I've tried reproducing this, but have not been able to. Has anyone else heard similar reports?
  18. Sheldon

Yeah, and then when you refresh it goes back to normal. Not sure why though...
  19. SchmitzIT

I have been using FireFox, and did not see the issue. I can try and find out what browser my users use. Perhaps there's a common pattern in that?
  20. Sheldon

I use Firefox, and I know it happens every once in a while. Its completely random when it happens for me.