Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Getting a little frustrated..... meh
Trying to do an install of this, here is situation:

Rebult entire Xenforo from one already there (previously had this add-on installed)
Once done, obviously no options to uninstall the add-on to install again.
So, deleted all old and reuploaded all files.
I have completely dropped all tables associated with this add on, in order to have fresh.

Now, when I "Install Add-On", I get this error:
View attachment 36594

Can anyone please help.
I would check to see if the uninstall ran and removed the content type entries for "xfr_useralbum", "xfr_useralbum_image", "xfr_useralbum_image_cmnt"

So I guess we shouldn't use this addon then? If it's been over a year and no updates then why risk messing up the site and have outdated software that could interact badly with other things. It's a shame no one else can take this over. Looks very promising. I hope Xenforo comes out with their own native albums soon.

drat. :(

So I guess we shouldn't use this addon then? If it's been over a year and no updates then why risk messing up the site and have outdated software that could interact badly with other things. It's a shame no one else can take this over. Looks very promising. I hope Xenforo comes out with their own native albums soon.

Not a year, although it might feel like one lol.

Pepelac was last seen: Oct 11, 2012
I'm still using it on my site, and someone else even made "more options" for it... Although I don't like the lack of "support", which is my only issue. :P

Anyone know how I could cause images to be served from my cdn? I've tried a couple experiments but they've all failed.

Hello,

Which template do i need to work on to add a new info block on main album inde page ?

Thank you

Hello,

Is there anyway to personnalize the error page display when a user is not allowed to create album?
I might want to explain why he does not have the right too.
Currently the error message is the xenforo one by default.

Thank you

Is there a way to create a private album and unlock it for specific users only? An option such as lock/unlock for X user?

Does anyone know where or how the tab for this addon is injected to the Navigation? I'd like to maybe remove it, or at least change the order of where it's inserted.

Top Bottom