Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Uploads to the forum or to the Albums ?
If you mean albums, what if someone uploads 40 images ... would the entire page be filled with their latest uploads ?

Maybe there could be a page of the most liked image from everyone's Gallery ?
If there were 30 galleries .... There would be a gallery of 30 images.
or
Random image from everyone's gallery.

I was thinking albums, but I can see how that would be abused. Any way to limit the number of images a person may upload a day? (We've used Photopost with an upload limit for years, so I didn't even think of someone flooding the page.)
Each user will have 1 album...so Maybe the latest image from X number of users would work better. (The community is far too large to show everyone's latest image.)
I also think a "most liked" gallery would be fabulous as an option! :)

Pepelac, I get this error from time to time:

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Images::assertCanManageImages() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/user/public_html/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Images.php on line 24 and defined - library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Images.php:211
Generated By: unknown user, 11 dakika önce

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Images.php(211): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/user/...', 211, Array)
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Images.php(24): XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Images->assertCanManageImages(false)
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Images->actionManageImages()
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.domain.com/useralbums/btl.52/manage-images"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This is a great add-on but I want to use it to display site photos, not user photos.

I would like to change the Menu Tab to say 'Gallery' (instead of User Albums) and for the tab to only link to one users albums (a user called Gallery)

Does anyone know how I could do that?

I'm currently getting the following error, no idea why as it's been working fine.

imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/XXXX/public_html/forum/data/xfru/useralbums/sprites/0/1-4506303803744b77ae3aac815e1d441c.jpg' for writing: Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. imagejpeg() in XfRu/UserAlbums/Model/Sprites.php at line 59
  3. XfRu_UserAlbums_Model_Sprites->assembleSprites() in XfRu/UserAlbums/Model/Albums.php at line 777
  4. XfRu_UserAlbums_Model_Albums->rebuildAlbumSprite() in XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Albums.php at line 448
  5. XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Albums->actionSaveImages() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXXX/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

I checked and the file does exist, however the perms on it are 644. Not sure what they should be or why they are wrong now.

This is a great add-on but I want to use it to display site photos, not user photos.

I would like to change the Menu Tab to say 'Gallery' (instead of User Albums) and for the tab to only link to one users albums (a user called Gallery)

Does anyone know how I could do that?

I would like to know that as well, "User Albums" just doesn't sound right to German users :/

Pepelac, can you add the options that guests can see menu tab, although they are not allowed to view user albums?

Has anyone figured out how to alter the latest images block on the xenporta portal without messing with the actual albums page at all? I want to clean up the portal block and make it 4 images but I like the way the album page looks as it is.

Feature Request List from my clients:
1) Ability to tag images
2) Ability to enable global albums and limit uploading to certain usergroups
3) Integration with Forum Runner App
4) Ability to specify album cover
5) Ability to organize the order of photos

Feature Request List from my clients:
1) Ability to tag images
2) Ability to enable global albums and limit uploading to certain usergroups
3) Integration with Forum Runner App
4) Ability to specify album cover
5) Ability to organize the order of photos
Working with Forum Runner would be awesome!

Does anyone else have issues with IE and this add on?

On the main User Album page, when hovering over the album and moving the cursor, instead of a nice smooth summary of the thumbnails the entire box for that album flickrs and the site footer moves up and down as you drag the mouse.

This is in IE9

Where do I go to set the Random / Popular / Latest images side-bars on the Home Page, instead of the forum list. (refer to image below for what I'm trying to explain).

UAQ.jpg

How do i change it so it shows on XenPorta homepage instead of when Forum tab is selected?

Top Bottom