xfProjectTools [Deleted]

Guess viewing limit
Interesting

I'm on the edge of installing this.... I have a few dozen members from another community, who have the habit of lurking and talking about us on their site. From time to time some log-in and will comment on our site, but mostly their site (odd, huh?). This would surely force them to log-in and one would assume once logged in they'd be more likely to have such discussions on our site.

But I'm also worried about people only seeing part of a post and walking away quickly... Cause they could get such information or entertainment else where. I'm also mindful of the SEO rating.

Since you've used this... How would you say it worked out for you?

Yep it worked. I went from 0 registrations per day to almost 20 a day. Some just wanted to read but others actually posted. Even though I ha to do a monthly clean up of 0 post accounts but it was worth it.

Interesting

I'm on the edge of installing this.... I have a few dozen members from another community, who have the habit of lurking and talking about us on their site. From time to time some log-in and will comment on our site, but mostly their site (odd, huh?). This would surely force them to log-in and one would assume once logged in they'd be more likely to have such discussions on our site.

But I'm also worried about people only seeing part of a post and walking away quickly... Cause they could get such information or entertainment else where. I'm also mindful of the SEO rating.

Since you've used this... How would you say it worked out for you?

If u have original content such idea works flawlessly :) Interesting topics /discussions does forces people to sign up .

Until the rights to all addons have been transferred over, I can't get into details.

But, once the ownership changes takes place, we will be taking things on one addon at a time.

More info to come

After careful examination, I notice that original addon was obtained from Seven. nothing has really been done to this addon to alter the original code, correct?

EDIT: I have addon installed on my system.. my intent is to use it for organizing and tracking projects .. what and where it the wiki for this addon, nothing really clear. no documentation for addon usage available.

After careful examination, I notice that original addon was obtained from Seven. nothing has really been done to this addon to alter the original code, correct?

EDIT: I have addon installed on my system.. my intent is to use it for organizing and tracking projects .. what and where it the wiki for this addon, nothing really clear. no documentation for addon usage available.
You are correct and I am not selling rights to xfProjectTools. This project is just being picked up by ArnyVee if he wants.

Seven made this.
Not sure it mythotical altered it. Dont think he did.
I fixed a few bugs before I released it here but there are more bugs that need to be fixed which is why I'm hoping ArnyVee will continue to support this mod as it has been dormant for a long time before I came along.

Apparently yes it is, if another wishes to take it over all they must do is just post in this thread regarding wanting to take it over.

Then have at it. Just get the latest one downloaded and resubmit the mod so I can get this one closed.

Top Bottom