xfProjectTools [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

xfProjectTools (version 1.0) - Project Tools is a unique bug tracker built for XenForo based on the popular vBulletin version.

SeVeN said:
This release is not final, but I do not want to project propodal because its spread here. If there are people who want to do it worked out, contact me - to develop together = so effectively.

This addon is completely free. For details, see the license inside the archive.

That done, and what you need to finish, look at the topic-original.

Good luck ;)

Key features:
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Tree Structure for...

Read more about this resource...

Wow!

I was looking for something similar to track community projects... I will have to look into this....

This looks sweet to bad i dont have a use for it.. I dont even have a dev board anymore, might have to change that to give this a test spin.

What is the wiki ?

On this page ... http://mythotical.com/project/myshop.2/issues?issue_type_id=1

I found this entire block of text

After discussing with Arny the look and feel of the site we decided it was time to upgrade the style and add more features.

The new features include:
A bug tracker
Twitter Feed
Facebook Live Stream
New style
Mobile style and automatic detection
Cleaned up styles and mods that were installed
Added some new mods including Post Rating and Conversation Enhancements
Skype support now available, icon can be found at top of site, currently shows offline but working to fix

Our next maintenance is to take place in less than a week. More than likely this will happen in the next 24 hours so as to move to a new host and then clean up the database to get rid of overhead.

Other than that, welcome to the new and improved Mythotical Mods and stayed tuned, we may have a contest around the corner at some point in the near future.

to be more hinderance than benefit.
It was helpful on the "Main Page" .. ie. http://mythotical.com/project/myshop.2/
Other than that .... it was way too large.

Edit: even worse ... it's on every project page !! I don't know what the use of that is. If there is a use, then it better be less than two lines.

Edit2: OMG. It's on every page on your entire site. I see that must be by design. You should use a Notice for that, ideally a dismiss-able one !

Oh that is a notice, you should be able to close that. But it should only show on the index no where else. I'll check my notice options right quick.

Ok so I didn't have it set, should only show on the forum list page only now. Sorry about that DD.

The wiki is meant for information, I have yet to fill it out for any project, don't know what to put in there personally. LOL

Thank for updating and releasing it here :)

I tried upgrading on previous version and got this Error:
The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade.

That is because the addon prefix has changed, if you need an upgrade version I will take care of it and just alter it back but if you can uninstall the old and install this one then that would work best.

That is because the addon prefix has changed, if you need an upgrade version I will take care of it and just alter it back but if you can uninstall the old and install this one then that would work best.
Yeah I see, okay no problem. I will install fresh.

There is old addon-xPT.xml includes in library/xPT folder it should be removed.

Have you changed any file names?

Very glad to see someone picked this addon up and updated it. I'll give it a good test once I have a chance. Thanks!

Edit: Can you make it so the NavTab doesn't show if the "can use project tools" permission isn't set to 'allow'? Seems a bit pointless to show a tab for a page a user can't access. That + the post errors Veer mentioned above are the only issues I've come across thus far.

http://mythotical.com/project/hide-navtab-if-permission-to-use-projects-is-denied.6/issue

Top Bottom