xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

LOL fixing to do that.

I attached a pic of me at the hospital.

Attachments

• 1374291_1420314024858134_1420731477_n.webp
    1374291_1420314024858134_1420731477_n.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
Just did a test install of xfImage on the demo board, it works but there is an issue with permissions that I am fixing in xfImage v2 so I'll finish that now and get it released and updated on the demo board.

Update: I have added those who ordered from the last system to the new system. I am manually adding xfPoints to their accounts but may not get finished until later tomorrow since I am close to finishing xfImage v2 now I will push through on that so as to release it tonight.

I'm working on it, can use my hands and arms again, mouth is still swollen and sore so can't talk much. Working on fixing my site so people can get free downloads.

I have finished assigning everyone xfPoints that ordered in the old system. I have fixed the site so now you can get xfImage as well. So now back to work on finishing xfImage features and bug fixes.

I forgot to change my IPN back. Let me do that and upgrade your account manually. Sorry about that.

If i have trophy points that allow user group promotions after x points, and convert trophy points in xfpoints, how will the user promotion be treated at that point? Also, what is the process of "convert" points. I do not currently have points to convert, do i still perform this function?

User promotion won't change as xfPoints just imports the trophy points as currency but those with user promotions based on trophy points will not be changed. Converting is used to convert your trophy points, if your using another currency add-on. Only do this if you want to import trophy points.

I received this error when converting -

Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 6.20.37 PM.webp

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'total_converted' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: admin, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#1 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'INSERT INTO `xf...')
#2 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('INSERT INTO `xf...')
#3 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#4 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1612): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xfpoints_conver...', Array)
#5 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1601): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#6 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1393): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/xfPoints/ControllerAdmin/Index/Convert.php(177): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/xfPoints/ControllerAdmin/Index/Convert.php(149): xfPoints_ControllerAdmin_Index_Convert->_insertLock(Array)
#9 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): xfPoints_ControllerAdmin_Index_Convert->actionConversion()
#10 /home1/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home1/admin/public_html/community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(73) "http://www.mysite.com/community/admin.php?xfpoints/convert/conversion"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["xfpoints/convert/conversion"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["user_id"] => string(0) ""
    ["new"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
Delete...
Close

Top Bottom