xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

How many inages show in
Post bit at a time?
Can a user change which show if they own multiple?
Can users give an image to one another as a gift?

Thanks.

How many inages show in
Post bit at a time?
Can a user change which show if they own multiple?
Can users give an image to one another as a gift?

Thanks.
Admin sets the number to display. Will only display one even if they own multiple copies. Yes users can gift or give away images.

Within 24 hours I will close down my site to bring up xfCoder v2.0 and release xfImage v1.0 at the same time. This whole new system will streamline support and sales so don't be afraid to use the live chat, if it is online then it is me definitely.

Also from Friday September 20th @ 12 AM until 11:59 PM xfPoints will be $10 for 2 years of updates and support then it you will be charged or asked to pay $20 to continue receiving updates and support.

Those who already have purchased xfPoints, they will be moved to this new system with a new email as their customer login and forum username/password so that they do not have to register again so if you registered and purchased xfPoints, make sure your emails are up to date otherwise you may not get the email with your username logins and temp passwords.

Within 24 hours I will close down my site to bring up xfCoder v2.0 and release xfImage v1.0 at the same time. This whole new system will streamline support and sales so don't be afraid to use the live chat, if it is online then it is me definitely.

Also from Friday September 20th @ 12 AM until 11:59 PM xfPoints will be $10 for 2 years of updates and support then it you will be charged or asked to pay $20 to continue receiving updates and support.

Those who already have purchased xfPoints, they will be moved to this new system with a new email as their customer login and forum username/password so that they do not have to register again so if you registered and purchased xfPoints, make sure your emails are up to date otherwise you may not get the email with your username logins and temp passwords.
Will there be a demo for the xfpoints and xfimage? Also - what is xfcoder?

Ok demo board is up, have to finish a few features on xfImage then I can release it. Right now I need sleep.

This is Steve's wife. Due to a recent accident with fire and having terminal burns, he will be out of commission for about 3-4 days while he heals.

~Steve's wife Melissa

Ok thanks to some prescribed meds and ointment, I can do some work until the pain returns then have to stop.

Top Bottom