xfImage [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

xfImage - xfImage is an image shop allowing members of a community to purchase images.

xfImage is an image shop allowing members of a community to purchase images for displaying in postbit. Whether these images are rare collectibles for showing off on the site or linking in a signature from another site. Fun to obtain these type of images and see who else has the same images.

Known Bugs (Next version 2.0.1):
  • Alerts work but not displaying
    • Resolution: Working on the fix for v2.0.1
  • No transaction log YET
  • No admin method to gift images YET

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Why so many questions just to download it? I shouldn't have to put in address and Phone number just to download a free mod. And its not letting me move on after putting my details in anyway, probably because it expects the US Phone/Address details, and being from Australia, they are different :(

EDIT: Even when I add my details through the my account section, it still won't move on to the next step in checkout.

Last edited:
That should be disabled. I'll look into it further after some sleep. Probably forgot to change a setting somewhere.

Did some testing myself and after some sleep I have to redo some settings and redo the registration page. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Because everyone thinks these threads are for support when I'm trying to centralize my support areas to make things easier on me when fixing bugs and keeping track of bugs.
As you see, it's harder...:p
We're not able to register & download it from your page.
Don't want to sound harsh, but most of the time your community is offline, moving to another host or having some other technical problems:(
This wouldn't happen if you would use the RM;)

But get your sleep now and get well

Don't want to sound harsh, but most of the time your community is offline, moving to another host or having some other technical problems:(

I have to agree with this.

I mean even now, no one can download it due to the fact your website doesn't even work right.

Actaully my site was down for the first time moving to a new host. Any other times it was down that I am unaware of is due to my old host having issues. I'm on cloud hosting now which is so much better now.

I have to agree with this.

I mean even now, no one can download it due to the fact your website doesn't even work right.
Hey don't knock the site for Magento, that is what I'm using, it is still new to me so I'm figuring things out. I promise everyone will be able to download soon.

Two questions:

Can we get a link to a site using this?
Does it work with xF 1.1.x?
It should work with 1.1.x, haven't tested it yet.

I have linked to my demo board which I have just finished adding a ton of images. You can login with the demo account or register which you will get 1,000,000 points to test out xfimage stuff.

Tr
It should work with 1.1.x, haven't tested it yet.

I have linked to my demo board which I have just finished adding a ton of images. You can login with the demo account or register which you will get 1,000,000 points to test out xfimage stuff.
tried it not working for me on demo site.

Try again, I forgot to give demo account permissions to view the store.

And I'll add your account to the permissions.

Ok you can now get xfImage from my site. It was a style issue, I'm using the default style and altering it instead.

Taken care of. The pending is I have to manually do an invoice for free items which allows me to keep an eye on who orders it.

Installing
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 10

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in xfImage/Install.php at line 50
  5. xfImage_Install::installImage()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 66
  8. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 44
  10. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  11. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 23
  12. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/17/8753517/html/ftvworld/forum/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom