[XFA] Tags Generator (support threads, resources, medias, UBS, AMS) - XF2

[XFA] Tags Generator (support threads, resources, medias, UBS, AMS) - XF2 [Paid] 3.2.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Does it support RegEx in order to automatically add defined tags if a pattern exists in the thread?

@XFA when i use the automatic mode it's only work with recent threads.

i have a forum with 200 pages of threads no tags have been add after page 30 any idea?

1st launch it refresh page like 10 times
now when i launch the script it 's same result that when automatic is unchecked

and when "Process X threads per page" is set to 25 it only show me 5 threads in a forum that have + 4000 threads without any tag

Last edited:
1st launch it refresh page like 10 times
now when i launch the script it 's same result that when automatic is unchecked

and when "Process X threads per page" is set to 25 it only show me 5 threads in a forum that have + 4000 threads without any tag

Hummmm, I don't see why it would do that.
Do you have a test version of your site where I could get a look/try ?

I would prefer a video on setting up and working with the addon. The plugin refuses to work if trying to add tags to already created resources/themes.

I use XF and XFRM 2.1.1 + [XFA] Core 1.6.0.

What did you do exactly ?
I tried to add tags to resources without tags. All default settings except for the «Process resources with less than X tags» parameter. I set this parameter to 0.
In the «Only show from the following categories», I chose the forums that need to be processed.
I press «Search» - the result is empty.

Most likely, I not correctly understood the logic of the addon or doing something wrong.

If you set the parameter to 0, it means it will only input resources with less than 0 tags so basically that will return no result.

In this field, you need to tweak in order for the script to return resources with an amount of tags already set below the limit you wish.

Example:
If I would like to add tags to resources with less than 2 tags, then I would set here 2.

Hope that clarifies ?

No, that didn't help, unfortunately. It also returns zero results in both resources and threads.
If you currently have zero tags on the resources, I would think the number you need in that field is 1, as in "less than 1." Have you tried that?

Reactions: XFA
Any interest expanding the tag generator into a "custom thread fields" generator? Maybe a separate addon? @XFA

If you currently have zero tags on the resources, I would think the number you need in that field is 1, as in "less than 1." Have you tried that?
I've tried a variety of different meanings. Tomorrow I will conduct one experiment and write about the results.

Top Bottom