• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization

[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Nodes Background Image Customization - Select a background image for each of your nodes.

Description
Nodes background image customization allows your to set a different background image for each of your nodes.

Features

• Selection per node
  • Background image stretched to fit whole page
  • Background image fixed when page is scrolled
  • Transparent header (Set this option if you want the add-on to render your header transparent. Provides a neat rendering.)

Install/Uninstall...
Read more about this resource...

Lisa

From what I can see in the images, it's an addon that allows you to add a background image behind the forum, specific to a node, instead of just using CSS to achieve it.

MtoR

hello

off the images themselves, i cant see what it is this addon does ?
From what I can see in the images, it's an addon that allows you to add a background image behind the forum, specific to a node, instead of just using CSS to achieve it.
Yes it allows you to configure from your admincp a background image for each of our nodes.

Clément

Robert

any chance to make it so that the background image can be turned into a URL or link, so if we wanted to use node background images for sponsors for example someone clicked the background it would take them either to a link on site or 3rd party, if 3rd party have a popup that says your now leaving this site or something for example.

MtoR

If you set the option to hide the background from header, yes it will keep the logo and remove the header background.