[XFA] Location Cloud

[XFA] Location Cloud [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy (€2.00)

XFA

can you clarify this?
  • Included groups : Only members information who have secondary groups as the selected groups will be displayed
i generally don't have my registered members in a secondary group. does this mean their location won't show up?

can you clarify this?
  • Included groups : Only members information who have secondary groups as the selected groups will be displayed
i generally don't have my registered members in a secondary group. does this mean their location won't show up?

Hi
You understood indeed.
After it is possible to modify it for pick in primary groups. If this interests you, buy the addon and create a topic on xfa and I will give you the change to do ;)

Hi,
I like the idea of tagging by user location. Is there also a way to tag by user custom field?
For example, I'm hoping to build an LGBTQQ2SAA forum and everyone is asked to indicated what their "pride" or sexuality is.
So, lets say LadyEllen posted on a forum and she's a Lesbian living in Los Angeles, CA, it would be awesome to see the post tagged with her "Pride" field as well. Then I would buy it for sure :)

Hi,
I like the idea of tagging by user location. Is there also a way to tag by user custom field?
For example, I'm hoping to build an LGBTQQ2SAA forum and everyone is asked to indicated what their "pride" or sexuality is.
So, lets say LadyEllen posted on a forum and she's a Lesbian living in Los Angeles, CA, it would be awesome to see the post tagged with her "Pride" field as well. Then I would buy it for sure :)

Hi
Can you create a thread in our forum please about this and explain a little more what you want
Thanks

Top Bottom