1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[XFA] Location Cloud [Paid] 1.0.0

Add a tag cloud based on what users write in the location field on their profiles

1. XFA

XFA Well-Known Member

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Location Cloud - Add a tag cloud based on what users write in the location field on their profiles

Read more about this resource...

Glockie likes this.
  2. mcatze

mcatze Well-Known Member

Is it "Widget Framework"-ready ?

3. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

It works when Widget Framework is enabled but there is no widget included.

4. electrogypsy

electrogypsy Active Member

can you clarify this?
    • Included groups : Only members information who have secondary groups as the selected groups will be displayed
    i generally don't have my registered members in a secondary group. does this mean their location won't show up?

5. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

Hi
    You understood indeed.
    After it is possible to modify it for pick in primary groups. If this interests you, buy the addon and create a topic on xfa and I will give you the change to do ;)

6. ABm4m

ABm4m New Member

Hi,
    I like the idea of tagging by user location. Is there also a way to tag by user custom field?
    For example, I'm hoping to build an LGBTQQ2SAA forum and everyone is asked to indicated what their "pride" or sexuality is.
    So, lets say LadyEllen posted on a forum and she's a Lesbian living in Los Angeles, CA, it would be awesome to see the post tagged with her "Pride" field as well. Then I would buy it for sure :)

7. Fredxd

Fredxd Well-Known Member

Hi
    Can you create a thread in our forum please about this and explain a little more what you want
    Thanks