[XFA] Frequently Asked Questions

[XFA] Frequently Asked Questions [Paid] 1.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
I have thinking to easy way to do way,
I will not do global pagination but a category pagination
So navigation will be done by category with pagination inside
Yep, seems to me the best practice with the least amount of work. And never mind: i will poke right into one of your eyes on a 2-day-schedule quite frequently, if you forget about the pagination...

JS110040565.jpg

;)

Kind of a bug. When opening a link of a FAQ item, the offset from the sticky header is not taken into account and the page scrolls too far down.

Was trying to embed a video within the answer section. It does not appear this is possible at this time (version 1.2.0)?.

If not, could you look at adding it for a future release.

Was trying to embed a video within the answer section. It does not appear this is possible at this time (version 1.2.0)?.

Hi
Can you create thread on our forum support please
I will look when i will update it
Regards

This would be a nice feature, but only if it was able to still be collapsed.

Request: Sitemap inclusion and SEO improvements

It would be nice if the FAQ pages were automatically included within the sitemap (or an option for it).

Also, currently all FAQ pages have the same page title: "Frequently Asked Questions" and are missing a page description all together. It would be nice if the page title reflected the category or question and the description took the first 150 characters of the answer - or something similar. Anything would be an improvement and help get the FAQ pages indexed by search engines.

And the support link under the add-on in the admincp is old/wrong. It currently points to a non-existent forum.
Capture2.JPG

...tried to post this on your support site (word for word as above) and it was flagged as spam

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Nice Plugin, but if you have many questions, than it looks terrible. For example: If you have a huge FAQ, alls answers will load on one page (the site would be really long, and if the answers have pictures, loading time is a problem). Same for the question categories, this could also be very long. For short FAQs this is a nice plugin, but may be, there will be some improvements in the future. Anyway, good work :)

Nice Plugin, but if you have many questions, than it looks terrible. For example: If you have a huge FAQ, alls answers will load on one page (the site would be really long, and if the answers have pictures, loading time is a problem). Same for the question categories, this could also be very long. For short FAQs this is a nice plugin, but may be, there will be some improvements in the future. Anyway, good work :)
Hi
I have add pagination on categories since 1.2.0 version ;)

Request: Sitemap inclusion and SEO improvements

It would be nice if the FAQ pages were automatically included within the sitemap (or an option for it).

Also, currently all FAQ pages have the same page title: "Frequently Asked Questions" and are missing a page description all together. It would be nice if the page title reflected the category or question and the description took the first 150 characters of the answer - or something similar. Anything would be an improvement and help get the FAQ pages indexed by search engines.

And the support link under the add-on in the admincp is old/wrong. It currently points to a non-existent forum.
View attachment 220192

...tried to post this on your support site (word for word as above) and it was flagged as spam

View attachment 220190

Hi Sorry, i didn't see your post, i add this in my todo

Hi, that sounds great. I just looked at the screenshots (havent buy it right now). Is it possible to collapse the question categories (or load them collapsed, so the list wouldnt be so long)?

I have update screenshot ;)
Actually categories are separate and paginate. Questions are collapsed by default (option in admin)

Yep that looks all nice, but if i have (for example) 10 question categories with each 10 questions. There would be a list with 100 questions. But if those categories are also collapsed on loading (so they uncollapse on mousclick), i am sold. I have to ask so many questions, because i didnt see it one the picture, sorry.

Unbenannt.png

Top Bottom