[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
I will most certainly.
A customer of mine is interested and willing to fund the development of this feature.

In the thread tools menu it would be.

I can manage my own sale but not another users' sale.

I have checked usergroup permissions. Admin has edit any sale set to yes. All other groups are set to 'No' (none are 'Never').

I can manage my own sale but not another users' sale.

I have checked usergroup permissions. Admin has edit any sale set to yes. All other groups are set to 'No' (none are 'Never').

Please open a bug ticket then on our site, we may have something to investigate.

No it's not possible but you can allow users to accept other payment means but in that case they have to manually conclude the sell.

Nice add-on... I am sorry in advanced for this dumb questions.

1.- Field "Quantity" on New Thread Form´s is to limit how many times a thread will be sold it?
2.- What means "Yes, and force sales"? (because there is already a "yes" option)
3.- To get a percent of sales using Individual Mode do I need something special for PayPal or How it works?

Regards,

1.- Field "Quantity" on New Thread Form´s is to limit how many times a thread will be sold it?

Yep.

2.- What means "Yes, and force sales"? (because there is already a "yes" option)

It means user can only post sale thread but no regular threads.
While with the "Yes" one, users will be able to post both.

3.- To get a percent of sales using Individual Mode do I need something special for PayPal or How it works?

No it's standard paypal feature, you just need to have a paypal account.

Top Bottom