[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Forum Sales - Simple solution to allow users to sell items through the forums using paypal.

Description
Have you ever searched for a simple sale solution allowing your user to sell their stuff directly from the forums ?

Forum Sales is the solution ! Through a few additional fields to fill-in upon thread creation or edit, your users can start selling their stuff through threads using paypal. You can fine tune who and where sales are possible thanks to usergroup permission and nodes configuration.

This product is also for you a new source of revenue thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

Great addon..

How a user can sell items (like in RM) ?

Can the seller set up an automatic email on buy, or a download link on buy ?

Thanks

How a user can sell items (like in RM) ?

Users just have to create threads, it's a sort of classifieds add-on in a simplified way.

Can the seller set up an automatic email on buy, or a download link on buy ?

Currently only alerts are implemented.
New features can be requested in our forum.

This could be a great add-on if members can give negative and positive reactions to buyers/sellers.

That's not implemented right now.

Users just have to create threads, it's a sort of classifieds add-on in a simplified way.

Currently only alerts are implemented.

That's not implemented right now.

Requested here, same difference.

I totally agree it is impossible to follow in a single thread, but TBH you as the developer could add the suggestion to your forum and link back to the request post in the thread here, just a bit of extra customer service. :)

Just did but in that case user aren't able to follow wether they have had the feature implemented or not.

I am having problems with this add-on. All attempts to purchase a sale item go to PayPal, but on confirming payment returns to my site with the following error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.
There was an error processing your payment

No errors are shown in the server error log.

It worked fine on paypal site but then when you reach back the site you get the error ?

Was the payment done through credit card with eCheck needed ?

It worked fine on paypal site but then when you reach back the site you get the error ?

Yes that's correct
Was the payment done through credit card with eCheck needed ?

No it was paid from the balance in the PayPal account, no card or eCheck.

I've tried with several PayPal accounts I have access to as both the seller and the buyer and the result is always the same.

Top Bottom