[XFA] Default editor format - XF2

[XFA] Default editor format - XF2 [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy (€5.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Default editor format - XF2 - Ever wanted to set a default formatting ? Your dream are now reality !

Description
Have you ever wanted to have a default set when you make your post to avoid changing each time the font and formatting options ?

This add-on solves this by providing you with configuration options in the usercp to set wether you want your text to be in bold, italic and/or underlined case, wether you want it blue, red, green,... and also which font it should be displayed with.

Working with every instance of the WYSIWYG editor on the forum (thread, post, quick reply...

Read more about this resource...

i like the idea of this, only it would be nice to be able to exclude underline, strikethru etc as you dont really want things like that applied globally in general...

also we have some custom ones would be nice to include if any way possible hmm

i like the idea of this, only it would be nice to be able to exclude underline, strikethru etc as you dont really want things like that applied globally in general...

also we have some custom ones would be nice to include if any way possible hmm

Well I basically included the ones that are in the editor so if the button is pushed it gets applied.

Adding custom ones would need editing of our js.

@XFA

I want to set Question and Answer as the default thread format for everyone and disallow changing this via account preferences (the second can be done with group permissions so that's taken care of).

So where do I set a default format for all members?

@XFA

When starting a new thread, I want the default format to Question and Answer. I can do that now but it eliminates all other formats for the thread.

I just want to set the default (and move the Questions tab to the first tab) while still allowing the member to use/switch to any of the other formats.

So for all members, I want this:
  • default format is Questions
  • default tab (#1) is Questions
  • members don't have the option of setting their own default format
  • Discussions are still available by clicking the the Discussions tab
  • Articles are still available by clicking the Articles tab
If this is beyond the scope of this add-on, please quote me for a custom add-on to do as described.

Top Bottom