xf_session_activity -> Overhead

TheBigK

I see the following through phpMyAdmin -

Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 1.21.14 PM.webp

Just want to know this is normal? My server had a few issues and I found that users were not able to register.

I tried repairing the tables, and then uninstalled the TaiGa Chat pro addon. The users were then able to register.

Just want to know the overhead there, in the xf_session_activity is normal?

That's not a problem.

Any specific error message? What was happening?
It was a regular error message "Server error occurred. Please try again later.". I checked the server error logs in the admincp and then found a couple of errors related to Taiga Chat pro addon. I uninstalled the addon and tried running a 'repair' on entire database. The repair didn't work because I think it's not supported. But users are now able to register.

Do XF dbs need repair/optimise periodically?

It was a regular error message "Server error occurred. Please try again later.". I checked the server error logs in the admincp and then found a couple of errors related to Taiga Chat pro addon. I uninstalled the addon and tried running a 'repair' on entire database. The repair didn't work because I think it's not supported. But users are now able to register.

Do XF dbs need repair/optimise periodically?

Most of the tables are InnoDB which don't support repair. Though it doesn't hurt to optimize the MyISAM tables.

Top Bottom